Caught up in Feelings

"So, when am I going to meet her?"

Cyborg sledded from under the car to look at Raven. Her uniform was stained with grease and other oily substances. They were trying to convert an old T Car into an electric car.

It had become a tradition, since the time his car was stolen, for Raven and him to work together on any of his vehicles. It was a tradition that they resumed when the team had reformed.

Over the years, they had modified, upgraded and created several vehicles such as motorcycles, cars, trucks, and spaceships. He was certain that Raven could fix, or maybe even build, most any mode of transportation on Earth. Heck, he had even let her fix a T Car by herself, of course, with his supervision.

"You mean Willow?" He sat up while facing her.

"Yeah," she answered, handing him his water bottle before leaning against the work bench. They were done for today. "Nightwing and Changeling had already met her. I want to meet her, too."

"Wait. When did Changeling meet her?" He watched her shrugged. "Nosey, green shifter."

"The worst kind." They grinned at each other.

"If you want to meet her, I can introduce you to her. We can have lunch or something together."

"Or, we can have game night at the Tower with everyone. We haven't had one since Starfire left." Raven suggested.

"Woah, who are you, and what have you done with Raven?" He got up and walked up to her with his scanner activated. "My scanner says, you aren't sick? So, who are you?"

She leaned back against the bench. "What do you mean? I'm me."

"No, you have been acting differently for the last month and a half. You have been smiling more, laughing more. You just suggested game night at the Tower."

"What? I can't suggest to hang out with my friends?"

"No." He leaned beside her on the work bench. "That's not your style."

"Fine. I admit that Changeling got me curious about Willow. I want to meet this girl that Changeling said you're crazy about. He had been sending me updated about you two."

Cyborg raised an eyebrow. "You two have been talking a lot lately."

She signed, annoyed. "He has been messaging me. He has been sending me 'his' Titan exclusive news, for some reason."

He chuckled. "What news?"

"Mostly, it's an update about his life, but..." She smirked. "...he also sent me updates about you."

He groaned. "He told you about the horse riding."

She laughed. "Oh, he did."

He studied her. He had never seen her laugh so freely. "Who's the guy?"

She stopped laughing and shifted her weight. "Why do people assume when a girl is happy, it's because of a guy?"

He held up his hands. "You're right. Guys are not needed to be happy. So, there's no guy, right?"

"There's no guy." Beep.

Their eyes traveled down to Cyborg's arm. He looked at her with big grin on his face after reading the message. "My scanner determined that was a lie. So, who's the guy? Is he coming to game night?"

"How many scanners do you have in your system?" She questioned, annoyed

"I can't tell you," he said cheekily. "It's a trade secret. So, tell big brother Cy about him."