Ask

Ask

"Dudes and dudettes, I have a couple of more minutes left before my Instagram Live goes off." Changeling said, looking at the camera on his phone.

"Extradimensional Denzien, don't be sad. I will do another live soon." He replied to one of the comments on his screen. "Maybe we can have an Instagram party to pump things up. I'll see if I can get the other Titans to join."

"Ummm, Larry 498, 'Did I get the role in the new drama?' Well, I have to do the network test in two weeks. I'll know after that. Wish me luck, you guys." He watched many people posted hearts and thumb up emojis as well as words of encouragement.

"Thanks, guys, for your support. I positive that I'll get the role. I have supportive fans rooting for me.

"Let's see, Nosyarg Kcid, 'Did I make Retra cry at Adult Night at the Science Museum? Are you abusing her?' What! No! I will never abuse Retra or anyone for that matter. What happened at the Science Museum was a personal and emotional matter for Retra."

He saw trolls posting comments on his live about what an abusive fiancé he was and how someone needed to get help for Retra. His fans quickly started to defend him, and a mini war broke out on his live.

"Guys and ladies, Retra and I have a healthy relationship. There is no abuse going on in our relationship. Just love, understanding, and plenty of affection. Besides, Retra would probably beat me up if I ever did something to hurt her. That question wouldn't have been asked if you guys ever saw our sparing matches at the gym. She wins ever time."

New comments popped up asking to see their sparring matches or asking if Retra could join the Titans if she could beat him.

"I only have a few more moments on here; I will answer one more question." He looked and randomly pick a question. "Magic Reality-Bending Finger. Okay, that's a unique user name. 'If Retra was abusing you, who should we call: the cops or PETA?" He chuckled a little. "To be honest, you should report it to the Justice League. Retra has a right hook that can send Superman to Mars.

"Okay, my amazing fans, that's it for today. I'll catch you guys next time." He blew a kiss at the screen right when the video went off. He had time it perfectly.

He put his phone on the desk and leaned back in his chair. The night at the museum still bother him. It's was rare that Retra would cry. She was as tough as nail and only cry over puppies and cute animals.

Maybe he was wrong this whole time. Retra wasn't cheating on him. Maybe she was being harass at work.

He got out of the chair and started to pace while he thought.

It was unlikely that Retra was being harass at work. Her personality was too strong for that. It was a stronger possibility that she was cheating. All the signs pointed to that conclusion.

Or maybe it started off as an office affair then escalated to sexual harassment once she tried to break it off. That was a possibility as well. His fiancée was very attractive, and he had noticed how other males at her office looked at her.

He stopped pacing and crouched down on the floor, ruffing his hair with his hands. There were so many possibilities and only Retra knew the truth.

He could simply ask her and get all the answers to his questions. But no, he was a coward. He didn't want to know the truth. He was scared of what her answers might be. That why he didn't question her once she came back.

Maybe going away to a place where it was just the two of them was a good idea.

"What do you think?" Victor asked.