Eddie x Juicy: Blind Date (Part 1)

(You know, I found a lot of pics of them hugging ngl.. Its pretty cute lol. Btw, hope you enjoy)

Eddie's POV
I nervously rubbed my hands on my dress pants, my eyes darting around the restaurant for what felt like the hundredth time. I knew I shouldn't have listened to my friend Grant about blind dates. We were both drunk out of our minds, so why did I listen to him?

I had never been on a blind date before. The thought of it made an buzzing, anxious feeling churn in my stomach. But what's the worse that could happen, right? Probably just my date never showing up.

I looked at my silver watch, wondering if I should lose hope on waiting for my date. I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity of meeting someone that could possibly be perfect for me. What if he was my soulmate? Then I would have missed him by leaving.

"He'll show up, Eddie," I muttered to myself, jiggling my leg nervously, "He has to." I looked around at the people eating around me. They were all laughing and talking away without a worry in the world. Not even the scent of fresh pasta and breadsticks relaxed my racing mind. I felt like the only one who wasn't enjoying my time.

I thought back to the dating app again, remembering what I had chosen for an ideal partner. I wanted someone who could understand me and make me laugh until I couldn't breathe and my face turned red. I had always laughed at everything, but sometimes, it was hard for people to truly understand me. Being a successful YouTuber made people want to get close to me just for the fame. Besides, people judge me for being weird and emotional. Even though most of it wasn't an act, being called fake wasn't fun. Hopefully my date wouldn't recognize me and appreciate me for who I was.

I took a deep breath again, knowing I was getting carried away again. I really needed to stop doing this and relax. The softly lit tables, beautiful roses on every table, and the beautiful paintings on the walls made me calm down a little more. The smell of wonderful food made my stomach rumble. There was also soft jazz music playing in the background, which I always enjoyed. Racks of fancy wine bottles were in some corners of the fancy restaurant, and I couldn't even read some of the names.

As I was lost in my own thoughts, I saw a very handsome guy rush through the doors of the fancy, Italian restaurant. I questioned why he looked so concerned for a few seconds before watching him fix his collar. He looked around the restaurant, probably looking for his girlfriend. He looked very handsome from where I was looking at him, but I quickly turned away. I was already going to meet someone, and besides, he seemed occupied with someone else already.

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV (Thirty minutes before)
I was already late for my date, fuck. I stuffed my vape in my pocket, fishing for my keys on the way out of my apartments. I absolutely despised my roommate. I needed to get out of my apartment before she drove me insane.

"Gaege..." My roommate, Taylor (Sorry for any Taylor's out there btw, its just the first name that came to my head) purred, putting a hand on my shoulder, "Why don't you stay with me?" Her dark blue, innocent eyes weren't going to faze me no matter how hard she tried. Her fingers gently brushed over the sea of tattoos that covered my muscular arm, a mischievous smile forming on her face.

"I already told you, I'm gay." I pushed her hand away as a scowl formed on my face. "Second, I'm meeting someone already. Third, you're fucking drunk." I saw her eyes start to water, and I rubbed a hand over my face with a sigh. Even though she was getting on my nerves lately, I still didn't want to hurt her feelings. But I had already told her over and over again that I was into guys. Why couldn't she understand and respect that?

"It's not my fault that your parents didn't like the fact that you were gay," She suddenly spat out at me as I was about to leave out the door. "You know, your parents do love me over any of those other guys you brought home."

I clenched my hand in a fist, silently thankful that my back was turned to her. She knew that I had always faced criticism from them from being gay, but I didn't think she would use it against me. Even though my teeth were gritted and I wanted to smack the smug smirk off her face, I didn't dare allow her to win.

I walked out the door without saying another word, ignoring her laughs behind me. My face heat up in anger, but I wasn't about to hit a girl.

I got in my vehicle, driving off without another glance behind me. If it wasn't for Taylor, I wouldn't be so late. How was I supposed to know that she was going to steal one of my shirts? It was one of the only fancy shirts I had.

I shook my head, turning on the radio. It was instantly playing some depressing tunes, and I rolled my eyes. "Fucking great," I cursed under my breath, "My first date and I'm already pissed off. Thanks for making it better radio."

I shut it off before staring out the window, but my mind was lost in my own memories and anxious thoughts. I suddenly felt tears form in my eyes, making me sniff. I had never realized how much my life was falling apart until then. I was losing my job as a YouTuber, my parents hated me, and I was dumped.

My hands had begun to tremble as I pulled up to a restaurant, already feeling sick to my stomach. I would have just drank my worries away, but I wanted to be sober for a date. Besides, maybe it might go well. I locked my car and entered the restaurant, taking a deep breath.

I looked around, instantly shocked by how beautiful the restaurant was. I had never been to it before, since it was suggested by my date. The wine bottles, flowers, and food were amazing.

I checked my phone, glancing at the text from my date. He said he was in the table in the back of the restaurant. Table 20.

"Yeah, just look out for Table 20," I told myself quietly. I then noticed someone in the back of restaurant, making me stare at him for probably a second too long.

His dark hair and eyes were the opposite of mine, making me even more interested. He was wearing a checkered, collared shirt and black pants. He leaned on one of his hands, the other resting on his leg. I felt heat instantly trickle into my cheeks.

He then spotted me, our eyes meeting for a second. I looked away instantly, concerned if he saw me or not. I fixed my collar, and tried to brush off how good that man looked. I continued to search for my date and walked towards the back of the restaurant.

I suddenly realized that the hot man I saw earlier was sitting in Table 20. I gulped, instantly feeling nervous. There was no way that was my blind date. He looked way too good for me. What if he didn't find me attractive enough? Surely a man with as good looks as he would simply laugh in my face just like Taylor, my parents, and everyone else did.

I took a deep breath, not daring to bitch out. Maybe if I smiled he would like me? I face-palmed myself, instantly thinking I was an idiot. "Of course you have to smile. Gosh, I'm such a dumbass," I rubbed my temples, "If you keep acting like this, then your definitely going to fuck up, Gaege."

I gathered the courage inside me to walk towards the very hot man sitting in Table 20. Even though I felt my heart hammering in my chest, I appeared next to him, instantly feeling my cheeks heat up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you for reading! This is my fav boys ship literally not joking (idc fight me) There will be a part 2 coming soon, so look out for that! (There will be smut in the next chapter)