Josh x Juicy: Not like Everyone else (Part 1)

A/N: This is the first part of this story, so there will be no smut in this one. The next chapter will have smut though, so stay tuned. Anyways, enjoy!

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
I hate this god-forsaken town. Everyone around here gets on my fucking nerves. Why couldn't I be like the rest of them? Maybe it was because I could actually think, unlike these people.
I was very different compared to everyone else. First of all, everyone made fun of me. Second, they didn't give me a chance to show them who I really was. This was why I hate high school.
As I continued walking along the sidewalk, hoping I wouldn't bump into anyone as I started to walk home, I noticed a very familiar face.
I had a long history with the police officer's son. He always walked around like he owned the place, never taking anyone else into consideration. He was always hanging out with the other jocks, who were also dicks. And just because he was the son of the head police chief of the town, didn't mean he was special. Although it may come off that way based on how he treated me.
My mother was always very fond of his dad. They used to be childhood friends until they married and had kids. Turns out they had moved to the same place, which left me and the police officer's son to attend the same high school. They thought we would get along just fine, but little do they know that I hate him.
I rushed to walk past them and threw my black hoodie over my face. I wanted to get home and play video games. The last thing I wanted was for the jocks to bother me right now.
Sure enough, I heard someone call to me, "Yo, Juice! Gonna go make some more YouTube videos?" They laughed, and I knew they were making fun of my channel. Even if my channel wasn't popular, I still liked making videos. "Shut up, Josh," I told the person who made fun of me, rolling my eyes, "I don't care about your insults."

Josh crossed his arms, giving me a snobby look. His blue eyes looked over me, judging my every move probably. I gripped my backpack straps, continuing to walk. "Where do you think you're going?" Josh called after me as I continued to ignore him. "None of your fucking business," I yelled over my shoulder, "Although trust me, it's better than staying there with you." Josh was probably offended by my comment, but I honestly didn't care. It was nice having the feeling that I was finally better than the officer's son for once. Especially since I was younger and less popular than him.

I smirked, not looking back. At least I would be able to walk in peace this time.

---------------- Time Skip ----------------

Later that night, I sat on my bed, holding the controller in my hands. My fingers zoomed across the buttons, and I furrowed my eyebrows in concentration.

"Oh!!" One of my friends yelled through my headset, "Dude, how did you not die then?!" "Haha, I'm unstoppable!" I shouted, laughing, "You suck dude."

One of the dogs in my neighborhood started barking, but I was too busy play GTA. I could hear some commotion in the background, but I was sure it was coming from the game. But as I listened harder, I took off my headset as my friends continued to play the game.

Sure enough, I heard someone yelling near my house, and I rushed outside. I didn't know who could be yelling at this time at night, but it sounded like they were scared. The screams got louder as I peeked out the window, realizing someone was running.

"Help!" The person shouted as I sprinted to my room, "Help!" I searched frantically for something to defend myself with, picking up a bat that was laying in my closet. I didn't even remember how it got there, but I didn't care.

I burst open the door, clutching the bat in my hands. I held it so tight, my knuckles were turning white. My eyes locked with the person who was running, but it was too dark to recognize their face. They had a hoodie on as well, and they ran straight towards me!

"Wait! I won't hurt you!" The person shouted at me when I raised the bat up, "Please, they're chasing after me!" I let him run behind me, and he smelled a little bit like drugs. I ignored the strong smell, seeing two guys chasing after the mysterious guy.

"I'm going to swing at them," I told the guy hiding behind me, "I need you to help me." "What?" The guy behind me shook his head, "I- I... Fine. What do you want me to do?" I pointed to a bush that was out of the mens' point of view, "Hide behind that bush. Trust me, they won't see you."

The guy gave me a glance, "What about you?" "As soon as the guys pass by, I'll start fighting them," I answered, feeling my heart racing, "You jump behind them and try taking them down." With a nod, we set our plan into motion, adrenaline pumping through my veins.

"Here they come," I muttered to myself, getting ready to fight. "There he is!" One of the men in dark clothing pointed to me, "Get him!" They rushed towards me, and I held my bat up.

I swung in the air, feeling my bat make contact with one of them. I saw the guy I had helped earlier jump from behind the bushes, knocking over one of the guys as he jumped on his back. The man I was fighting cried out from the hit, and I realized I had hit his shoulder. He tried jumping towards me, but I managed to cover my face with my hands.

I swung my bat at the man again, this time knocking him out. I breathed heavily before snapping my head in my friend's direction. He was still holding the last guy down and was clenching his jaw. The man suddenly swung his arm towards his face, knocking his nose. My friend yelled in pain, clutching his nose in one hand and letting go of the man. I ran over to them before the man could hurt him more, swinging my bat at the man that had hurt him.

The two men were knocked to the ground, leaving me and my mysterious friend alone. "Thanks, man," My friend told me, wincing as he revealed his bleeding nose, "I don't know what I would have done without you."
I stuck out my hand, helping him up. "Come on, let's go inside," I told him, putting a hand on my shoulder, "You can stay at my place until you feel better."

When we went inside, my mysterious friend gave me a shocked gasp. "What?" I asked him, handing him an icepack. His hoodie was still covering his face, so I could only see his lips. "I can't believe it," My friend told me, throwing off his hoodie.

I gasped, dropping the ice pack, "What the fuck are you doing here, Josh?!"

A/N: Part 2 will be the next chapter (Comes out in three days). I'm stuck in quarantine rn anyway, so expect more chapters to come out soon! Thank you guys/gals for reading and see you in the next chapter :)
P.S. Thanks so much for over 200 reads! I honestly never thought I'd make it there so greatly appreciate it