Eddie x Josh x Mully: Best Friends Pt.2 (SMUT)

A/N: SMUT warning on this chapter. Pt 2 of the last one as well. Enjoy :)

Mully's POV
"We're going to teach you a lesson," Josh said roughy in my ear, "A lesson you'll never forget."
My heart was pounding in my ears as my mind raced with a million possibilities of what they would do. I had always dreamed of them, just never expected it to happen so quickly. I bit my lip, saying with a shaky voice, "I- I don't if I can-"
I let out a loud moan, squeezing my eyes shut when I felt Eddie's hot mouth on my dick. "What was that?" Josh teased me. He grabbed the side of my face, making me turn to him. "You know what to do," He told me, and I simply nodded. I put him in my mouth, satisfied with the groan that escaped his lips. I sucked faster, staring up at him as I did it.
He pulled out of me, meeting Eddie's eyes, who was no longer sucking me off. Eddie revealed his shiny, white teeth in a mischievous smile, a smile that always signaled he was up to something. Josh nodded, coming over to where Eddie was and kneeling. Eddie stood up, making me yelp when he straddled my head.
"I bet you fantasized about this," Eddie smirked, sticking his dick in my mouth, "Always imagined how it would be to have us fill all your holes." I could feel Josh slip his dick inside me, and I let out a strangled moan. Eddie's hand pinned my arms above my head, and my cheeks flushed a dark shade of red. The room was growing so hot, too hot for me to handle.
Eddie's dick was stuffed into my mouth, and I couldn't hold in the cries and jolts of pleasure running through me like electricity. I was close to coming, but I didn't want to before one of the other boys did.
Although Josh pounded into me harder, and I jumped. My eyes were filling with tears, and I gagged and sucked around Eddie's cock. He pulled my hair back, allowing me to breath for a few seconds before sinking into me again. His dominant, dark eyes met mine, smirking as he said in a deep voice, "I love your pretty little lips on my cock. You had enough yet? Is Mully going to come?"
He groaned when I nodded, sucking faster in order to please him. Meanwhile, Josh's breaths were growing heavier and louder, close to coming as well. "Y-You're so d-deep! Fuckkk!" I yelled, feeling Eddie grab my cock and start stroking ever so slowly. My hips bucked up into his hand, begging for them to make me come. Tidal wave after tidal wave of pleasure built up and fell away again, so close to shore that I couldn't hold on anymore.
Eddie quickly pulled out of my mouth, coming all over my face as I stuck my tongue out. Josh pounded into me one more time before coming. I threw my head back, finally able to release everything in me. Crashes of pleasure went over me, drowning me in absolute bliss. It felt so good, my hearing was gone for a few seconds.
Eddie slowly climbed off me, brushing the hair out of my face with his fingers. My shaky body was glistened in sweat, and I could feel chills flowing through me. Josh pulled out of me, chuckling as he said, "You did amazing my love." Eddie smiled, "And my love."
Josh nodded, helping me sit up and handing me my shirt. "You want to shower together?" Josh suggested, glancing at Eddie with a smirk. "You mean.., a round two?" I stuttered, rubbing the back of my neck as I blushed. Eddie smirked, "I'm down."

A/N: Welp... there's your daily dose of unholy words brought to you by yours truly... ima need Jesus after this. Anyway have a good night