Eddie x Juicy: Guitar lessons

A/N: Song used in the chapter is actually the first song in the video above ^^ (Açaí bowl by Dominic fike, my all time fav rn) anyway enjoy ❤️
Slight Smut warning btw near the end ;)

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
I gently plucked at the strings of my guitar, adjusting the tuning so I could get it just right. I grimaced when I hit the wrong note, sighing as I began to start over.
"She said I dressed in your faaaavorrrite..." I sang, closing my eyes as I let the beautiful music reach my ears, "I bought two bottles of reddd..."
"Unless you made reservaaations..." I ended, "Oh, look you thought ahheadd..."
"Wow, I didn't know you play!" I jolted when I heard the voice behind me, causing me to almost fall out of my chair. Eddie stood smiling at my doorway, clapping as I blushed furiously.
"What are you doing here?" I responded, trying to hide my wooden guitar under my arm. "Relax, I just wanted to check on you," Eddie flashed me an amused chuckle, "I was wondering why you were sitting in a dark room for an hour."
I brushed the hair out of my face, not looking into his eyes. He kept staring at me, but I couldn't read the smile on his face. The only lighting in my room was from a small lamp on my desk, which I was currently sitting in at the moment. The dim lighting highlighted Eddie's features, and the soft yellow glow of my lamp made him look handsome. I looked away shyly, can't believing that my crush of two years heard me sing for the first time.
"So that's the only reason why you came up here?" I asked him. He stepped into my room, leaning against my door frame, "I actually needed to borrow a shirt for later." He gave me a sheepish grin, "I'm supposed to be meeting a girl out for dinner later."
I instantly stopped strumming, surprised by the sudden news. "A... A girl?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck, "You're going on a date?" "Well, I wouldn't call it a date..." Eddie raised an eyebrow, "Why, jealous?"
"No!" My cheeks turned red, and I didn't mean to raise my voice, "I'm, um, happy for you." Eddie nodded, "Uh huh. Anyway, do you have any fancy shirts? Literally the only thing I wear are hoodies and sweatpants because I never leave the house."
"And what makes you think I'll have fancy clothes?" I chuckled, "I'm literally always at home with you." Eddie shrugged, opening my closet doors, "I don't know, you're younger. You go out more than me and get a ton more girls than I do."
I looked away, forgetting he didn't know I was actually gay. I didn't even like most of the girls I had gone out with. Eddie continued looking through my closet with his back turned to me, and I wished I could tell him that I liked him.
"Can I change here?" Eddie then said to me, making me snap out of my thoughts, "If you don't mind." I swallowed, the thought of him being shirtless making me red. "Uhh, sure. Go ahead," I looked away shyly, playing my guitar again to keep my mind off him. Eddie began taking off his shirt, and the room was growing hotter.
I glanced up at him, becoming flustered when his dark eyes met mine. He was built and skinny, and his muscular arms rolled up the fancy shirt. "What? Like what you see?" Eddie joked, gesturing down to himself. Even if he was joking, I still became a blushing mess. "Stop, dude," I laughed nervously, "I'm going to kick you out if you tease me."
Eddie laughed, "Well you keep glancing up at me! What am I supposed to do?" I laughed, feeling the tension relieved a little. "I don't know," I looked back down at my guitar, "I'm just learning a new song."
"A new song?" Eddie finally had the shirt on, fixing his hair with his hands. I nodded, trying to remember how to play it. "Do you think you can sing it for me?" He suddenly asked, making me furrow my eyebrows. "You want me to sing it for... you?" I asked, surprised that he wanted to see me sing. He nodded eagerly, sitting on my bed. I sat beside him, gulping nervously. He was very close to me, so close, our knees were touching.
"Quiet lips, pale face," I started to sing, "Breathing in the snow flakes, burned lungs, sour taste..." The guitar played the notes perfectly, and I couldn't look at Eddie, "And they say, she's in the class, A team, stuck in her daaay dream..."
Eddie stared in awe as I finished the song, clapping when I finished. "That was so good dawg!!" Eddie had a big smile on his face, suddenly hugging me, "Why had you never sang before?" I shrugged, chuckling nervously, "I don't know. Never really broke out of my shell, I guess."
I looked up at him, meeting his eyes as he stared at me for a few seconds. Our intense gaze made my cheeks grow red again, and butterflies formed in my stomach. I glanced down at his lips, wanting to kiss him right then and there.
"Gaege..." Eddie said softly, licking his lips. "Yes?" I ask, still holding his wondering gaze. "You know, I actually came here for something else, not to borrow a shirt for a stupid date," Eddie chuckled a little, revealing his cute little smile, "I actually wanted to tell you something..."
"Yeah?" I put my guitar to the side, leaning in closer to him. We were both blushing furiously, and my head was about to explode if I didn't press my lips onto his soon. But I gently grazed his lower lip, hearing him say softly, "Can I kiss you?" I nod, closing my eyes as we slowly leaned in for a kiss.
His lips gently met mine, igniting the sparks that flew between us and relieving the tension in the room. My heart beat faster as a warm feeling burned in my chest, and I wrapped my arms around Eddie. He pulled me onto his lap, his thumb slowly tracing circles on my hips. His mouth moved against mine in a passionate kiss, making me sigh into the kiss.
He pulled away gently, leaving me wanting more. He looked into my eyes with a smile, moving his hand up to my cheek.
"You're so beautiful," He tells me, brushing the stray hairs away from my face. "I know." I say confidently, returning his smile.
"You really me to kiss you again, don't you?" Eddie asks me, raising an eyebrow. "Well..." I wrapped my arms aroundhis neck and back, and I kissed him slowly. His arms were around my waist, and he kissed me gently. I felt myself suddenlykiss him harder, the ache to have more fill my chest. I pressed against him, wanting to come as close I could to him.
Suddenly, I felt his hand slide to the curve of my hip, and then under my shirt.  I shivered from the blast of cold air hitting my back, and I couldn't help a sigh escaping my mouth.  Heat swelled up in my cheeks when he started to kiss my neck.  I pressed my lips to his mouth again, trying to ignore the intense nervousness that was surrounding my body.  I could feel him breathing faster, and I realized that my breaths were becoming quicker too.
Then, I felt him pull away, his nose still touchingmine.  I could feel him holding me, and Ifinally heard him whisper, "I love you."
I smile, kissing him for a few more seconds before saying, "I love you too."

A/N: Thank you for reading! I was thinking about doing a smutty chapter, but I liked how this turned out :) Have a good day