Josh x Juicy x Mully: Josh 10 Mil Special

A/N: Joshdub is close to ten million subs, go sub if you haven't😁 Hopefully he'll reach 10 mil soon, and if you're from the future, maybe he already has. Anyway, what a better way to celebrate than writing a threesome😂 enjoy smile

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV

I yawned, stretching my arms as I walked over to the couch. I could already tell this was going to be a lazy morning. After spending all night recording with Eddie, I never wanted to see another pogo stick in my life. But hey, at least that shit was over.

I saw Josh relaxing on the couch, and he had a hoodie on. His hair was ruffled, and he gave me a small smile when he saw me. "Hey Juice," He shifted on the couch, changing the channel on the television, "I was wondering when you would wake up."

Mully was in the kitchen cooking something, and I rubbed my eyes. "Yeah, I spent all day recording pogostuck with Eddie yesterday," I answered, letting out a small laugh, "I don't even know how long we were recording yesterday." "Must have been tough," Mully called out from the kitchen, making me turn my head towards him. "You didn't even make it past armadillo!" I countered, making him laugh. (I have this game btw guys, it's a living hell)

I went over to the kitchen to make breakfast, smelling egg and sausages. "That smells so good, babe," I told Mully, giving him a small kiss on the lips. Mully smiled down at me, looking into my eyes. I always loved his dark eyes. He leaned in and gave me another soft, gentle kiss, putting his arms around me.

"You know, you look so cute in the mornings," He told me with a small chuckle. Mully kissed me again, deepening this kiss. He grabbed my thighs, giving me a slight tap, signaling me to jump. I listened, wrapping my arms around his neck. He placed me on the kitchen counter, pressing his body against mine.

Our kisses grew more heated, and I let out a sigh when he started to kiss my neck. "Woah, woah, woah," Josh spotted us from the living room, "Sounds like you two are having fun without me." I glanced at Mully, who had pulled away, and I smirked at Josh over his shoulder.

Mully, Josh, and I have been in a relationship for a while now. At first, I was hesitant to be in a relationship with both of them at the same time. Although after a couple of months, I don't regret it one bit. I loved both of them with all my heart.

"Why don't you join us then?" I asked him as Mully glanced at him. Josh shrugged, standing from the couch. "I'm okay," I heard him say as he started to walk away, "I don't really feel in the mood to..."

Mully stopped to look at me with a sad face, knowing we were both thinking the same thing. Josh had seemed distant and to himself so much lately. He was always in his office working, especially since he was so close to 10 million, but he was so stressed out lately. "Do you think we should cheer him up?" I asked Mully, who still had his arms around me. "Yeah..." Mully gave me a teasing smirk, "Maybe if we give him a little surprise, maybe he will feel better?" "I know that look in your eyes," I shook my head with a smirk, "You want to fuck him, don't you?" Mully's eyes shined with a mischievous look, and I smirked.

Josh's POV
I sighed, rubbing my temples. My head pounded, and I didn't know why I was so stressed. Maybe it was because my channel was almost at 10 million. I should be excited. Yet I'm not. Why?
I scrolled through Twitter, trying to get my mind off things. I then heard a knock at my door, followed by a few giggles. "Oh Joshie," Mully said as he walked through the door, "Why are you so sad and lonely?" I gave him a frown, "I'm not lonely..." "Yes you are, Josh," Juicy answered, walking over to me, "What's wrong big guy?" I looked down at the ground as they sat on the bed with me, putting their arms around me. "I don't know..." I started to say, "I guess all this pressure from my channel is getting to me."
"Well, we're going to make you feel better," Juicy inched closer to me, giving Mully a knowing smirk. "What are you guys doing?" I asked, knowing they were up to something. "Making you feel better..." Mully said in my ear as Juicy began kissing my neck. I couldn't pull away, especially when Mully brought my head in for a kiss. I moaned when Juicy's hands reached under my shirt, exploring my body.
My arms wrapped around Mully's neck as Juicy began kissing lower and lower, making me feel harder and harder. Our kisses grew more heated, and we finally pulled away for air. Meanwhile, Juicy was already digging his hands into my pants, gripping my already hard cock.

"Ah! Juicy!" I jolted, surprised by the sudden contact. Mully threw my shirt over my head, making my upper body exposed. I tried pulling away again, but Mully pushed me down on the bed. "Mully-" I began to say, but he pinned my arms above my head. Juicy began slipping my pants off, and I grew embarrassed that I was the only one fully naked. Mully began unbuckling his pants, pulling his hard dick out and started stroking himself. I looked over and saw Juicy undressing himself.
"Ready?" Mully said with a smirk, making me question. "Ready for what-" I began to say before he stuck his cock in my mouth. I took him in in surprise, feeling his other hand wrap around my neck. "Suck," Mully pushed my head farther onto my cock, "Yeah, just like that baby. Fuck..." 

While I was doing that, Juicy was starting to prep me by sticking two fingers in my hole. I flinched from the sudden pain, but he continued to move his fingers in and out of me. I moaned, muffled by Mully's cock. I gag, feeling my eyes tear up. 

"You want to fuck him first?" I heard Juicy ask Mully, pulling out his fingers. Mully nodded, climbing off me. I was panting already, and Juicy moved my position. "Get on your knees," Juicy said in my ear lowly, "You're gonna suck my cock now." I obeyed him, getting into a doggy position.
Mully gripped my waist, pushing his cock into me. I moaned, leaning down to suck Juicy off. Mully's thrusts were hard and fast, and I already felt like I was going to come. Although I wanted to please both my boyfriends, I didn't know how much longer I could last.
"I'm-fuck- I'm going to come!" I moaned out before getting pushed onto Juicys cock again. Mully increased his pace, grunts and groans escaping his mouth. A rising feeling formed in the pit of my stomach, and my moans grew louder.
"Make him come Mully," Juicy groaned, already coming in my mouth. Mully grabbed my hair, pulling it back painfully. I yelled out, finally coming and my head spinning. It felt so good, I rolled my eyes in the back of my head. I felt Mully come a few seconds later, panting for air. My face was covered in sweat, and Mully pulled out of me. 

I collapsed on Juicy's chest, who was lying in a heap on the bed. My face still felt red after being fucked by Mully.
"I haven't felt this good in a while," A small smile formed on my lips as Mully lied next to me, "I love you guys." Juicy grinned, kissing my head. "I'm glad you're feeling better," Mully said to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Don't worry. Once you reach ten mil, we're gonna celebrate together."
"Thanks guys," I closed my eyes, snuggling into both their bodies. I had no idea how I got this lucky. I just hope it never ends.

A/N: Threesomes are hard to write. That's all I have to say goodbye :)