Eddie x Narrator: Rainy Days

Narrator's (Grant's) POV
I stared out the window at the dark, rainy clouds beginning to gather. I always like rainy weather, especially when I got to relax on the couch. The soft patter of rain hitting the window, the cool breeze picking up, and the sky turning a dark shade of grey.
Eddie let out a sigh beside me as he scrolled through Netflix. He always enjoyed sunny and warm weather more than cold, rainy afternoons. I, however, took advantage of the relaxation for once.
Eddie and I had been working our asses off the last few days. We had just moved into our new house together, and we had been unpacking all day. My back was still sore from lifting so many boxes.
"What's wrong?" I ask, leaning my head on my hand, "Aren't you glad we finally get to relax after all the unpacking?" Eddie shrugged, "I'm just exhausted from everything, you know?"
"Exhausted? Exhausted from me?" I say sadly, "I didn't realize..." Eddie shook his head, quickly grabbing my hand, "No, never you, mi amor."
He let out a small sigh, "I'll never be tired of you. I'm tired of all the work we've been doing that's all." I frowned, still not entirely convinced he was telling the truth. I wrapped myself up in my blanket and faced the window again, feeling him stare at me.
"Ah, you just want attention, don't you?" I saw Eddie smirk in the corner of my eye. I crossed my arms, still not looking at him, "Maybe." Eddie chuckled, gently tilting my head towards him with his thumb. His shiny, beautiful dark eyes met mine, and I couldn't look away. He had a small smile on his face as he scanned mine.
"Look, I know we haven't been able to spend a lot of time together because of the whole moving," Eddie cupped my cheeks in his warm hands, "But you have me all to yourself now." He leaned in slowly, gently pressing his lips to mine. I kissed him back happily, satisfied with the warm feel of his lips on mine. I hadn't been able to kiss him since we moved, and I had missed the feel of his touch on my skin so much. 
The sound of thunder outside suddenly made me jump, causing Eddie to chuckle. "Sorry, that scared me," I laugh sheepishly, a blush creeping onto my cheeks. "It's okay. Here," Eddie pulls me into him, draping his arms around my shoulders and waist. I buried my face into the side of his neck, taking in the warmth of his body against mine. 
"Hehe, your heart is beating so fast," I tell him, smiling as I look up to see his reaction. He laughs softly, "You always make me nervous, love." I intertwine his fingers with mine, resting my head on his chest. His thumb traced circles around my knuckles as we listened to the rain in silence, enjoying each other's comfort. 
"I missed this," Eddie whispers to me, resting his head on mine, "I missed you." "Me too," I answered, "Can we stay like this forever?" Eddie smiled, kissing my forehead softly, "Of course." 
I smiled back, snuggling closer to him again. 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Holy shit, this book just reached 6k reads! You are all truly amazing, and I can't thank you enough for the support. Have a good day/ night :)