Mully x Juicy: Hotel Troubles (SMUT)

(Okay, so I'm not sure why I absolutely adore this photo. Plus, am I the only one who wishes they had boys merch? I'm broke af lol... anyway, enjoy)

Mully's POV
I heard the small click of the camera shutter for the hundredth time today, followed shortly by the blinding white light that lit up our sleepy eyes. I was having so much fun meeting fans at PAX and seeing my other friends. Eddie, Juicy, and Narrator all lived in America, so it was nice to see them again. Although I knew my jaw was going to be sore from smiling and talking all day.

I put my arms around Gaege and Narrator, smiling wide. The fan in the middle of us looked the happiest. I mean, how could I blame them? Meeting their favorite YouTubers was probably a dream come true for them. I always loved making my fans' day too. They support my channel after all.

After a few hours of taking photos and greeting fans, we all head to the grand hotel we were staying in. The large water fountain in the entrance was my favorite, especially with the rose petals that lazily drifted in the clear glassy water. The boys and I had booked rooms at the last minute, so I hoped that we would all get rooms near each other, especially with the perfect view of the city.

"Hey, Mully!" Josh then said to me, giving me a smile as my mind drifted back to reality. "We still meeting at the party tomorrow? You're planning on coming, right?"

I nodded with a puzzled expression. "Of course I am! It sounds like a hella lot of fun."

"Yeah, I heard a lot of other Youtubers are going to be there too," Narrator leaned on Eddie with his arm. "You think we could meet a few people there? You know, for future videos?"

"Come on, Narrador!" Eddie laughed, fixing the red bandana that twisted around the dark strands of hair that fell in front of his face. "We're on vacation, dawg! We should be having fun!"

"Yeah, Eddie's right," Juicy smiled, waving his monster energy drink in one hand. "Time to drink and party all night long!"

"Man, I don't know how you guys have so much energy," Josh shook his head, "I'm already fucking tired from PAX today."

"Yeah same, bro," I rubbed a hand over my face. "I feel like I'm getting old when I'm barely in my twenties."

"Haha, okay fine, we should head to the lobby for our room keys," Juicy said as Narrator yawned. "We only have a few weeks left here anyway."

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
I carried my rolling suitcase through the hotel doors, my head hurting from the lack of sleep. I was really tired from the crazy week, but I was having so much fun, I didn't care. I honestly didn't want to go back to Florida. I was the only one out of the boys who was alone. Eddie and Narrator had each other, and Mully and his best friend Josh were together also. Nobody would visit me.

I didn't blame them, however. I lived a few hours away from Eddie and Narrator and across the world from the Australians. I would've hated to visit me too.

I saw Mully and Josh taking a photo, with Josh sitting on Mully's lap. I frowned, looking away before they saw me. I knew they were doing it as a joke, but sometimes, I still felt a bit jealous of Josh. Mully likes to play around with me too, but I wish it wasn't a joke anymore.

Traveling to Australia made me and Mully grow closer. Although every time I tried to tell him how I truly felt, Josh was always there. I understood that they were best friends but... It was a difficult feeling to handle right in front of my eyes.

"Me and Narrator are heading off to our rooms, Gaege," Eddie told me, patting me on the shoulder, "We'll see you tomorrow."

I took a sip of my energy drink, making Narrator chuckle. "You should probably stop drinking energy drinks at night," Narrator said to me, "How do you even go to sleep?"