✨Eddie x Juicy: Unkept Promises (SMUT)

A/N: Back with another of my favorite ships. Just like the photo says, TEAM GAE FOR LIFE BABY lol. Okay, sorry, back to the fanfic.

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
"Welcome, welcome!" Eddie beamed at our friends, giving them big hugs, "I haven't seen you guys in forever!" I smiled, welcoming everyone into our home.

Eddie and I had been living together for a while now, and everything was working very well between us. I didn't know how I was lucky enough to end up with someone like him. He was just perfect in my eyes. Since we had just recently moved in together, we invited our friends to see the new house. It was a little small, but since it was just the two of us, it was cozy.

"Wow, this is a nice house," Mully looked around the living room, the sunlight pouring into the room. "Yeah, not as big as my mansion, but still pretty good," Josh joked, fixing his beanie. Narrator put a hand on Eddie's shoulder, "Glad to see you two are doing good."

"More than good, dawg," Eddie answered, winking at me, "It's been awesome so far. Right, Juice?" I nodded with a small smile, feeling my cheeks heat up a little. Eddie walked over to me as the others sat on the couch, giving me a gentle kiss on the head.

"Thanks for cleaning the living room babe," He said to me, giving me a smile, "Sorry I couldn't help you. I get so caught up in finishing my recent video that it slipped my mind." I shook my head, "No, it's alright. I know how important that video was. Besides, there wasn't much to pick up."

He continued smiling at me, and it made butterflies form in my stomach. The sun was starting to set, but the golden rays of remaining sunlight shined across his face. It made his dark eyes an almond color, standing out against his dark hair. He was wearing one of his hoodies that I had bought for him, and he looked amazing like this. I honestly wished our friends weren't in the same room as us or I might've kissed him right there and then.

He finally looked away after a few moments, turning towards the others. "We made food for you three," Eddie told them, walking over to the kitchen, "I'm sure you guys are hungry." "I'm starving mate," Mully answered (*cough cough* not a fat joke-) rising from the couch.

As the others starting sitting around our brown dining table, I started thinking of Eddie again. He had his back turned to me as I leaned against the counter, watching him start preparing food. He was wearing black sweatpants as well, hugging his waist and ass. My eyes trailed over his body, remembering exactly how it had felt the night before.

"Oh, Gaege..." His voice rang in the back of my mind, "I'm going to miss this when the other boys come." I bit my lip, the flashback becoming more vivid in my head. Another strip of our conversation passed over me. "Don't worry babe," He had told me that night, stroking me slowly, "I'll be sure to fuck you extra hard when the others leave..."

I was already starting to feel horny, even if I promised Eddie that we wouldn't fuck until the others leave. Although as I watched him, the more I wanted to push him against the counter and make him moan out my name...

I pushed the thought aside, remembering the others were here. But my body was telling me otherwise. "Thanks, Eddie!" Narrator smiled as Eddie handed him a plate. More unspeakable thoughts came to my head when Eddie passed out the plates.

"You like it rough don't you?" The flashback came to my head again as my cheeks heated up, "Yeah, I love it when you moan out my name, Gaege..." His hands had ran along my abs and down to my thighs. I shivered just thinking about it all over again.

"Juicy!" Eddie suddenly called my name as I snapped out of my daydream, "Are you okay? You're literally just staring out the window!" The other boys laughed, but I didn't know what they were talking about. "Wha- Oh! Sorry, I was just... thinking," I responded, walking over to join the others. When I saw there was no extra chair left, Eddie gave me a knowing smirk.