Mully x Josh: But I do love you

A/N: There will be no smut in this chapter. I just wanted to write an idea that popped into my head that I thought very cute... Anyways enjoy :)

Mully's POV
I cuddled with Josh, bringing him closer to my chest. I saw a blush creep on his cheeks, and it made me smile. The television danced across his relaxed features as he shifted closer to me. Josh always did that when he was comfortable. Especially when we first wake up and the sunlight pours over his perfect, soft features.

"Aw, is someone nervous around me?" I kissed his head, making him blush even more.

"N-no..." He giggled, slightly hiding his face behind our wooly blanket. "But if it earns me kisses, then I'm perfectly okay with that."

We continued watching the romantic movie, enjoying each other's comfort. Cuddling Josh was one of my favourite things. (Um did I just spell favorite like an Australian? God, I've been watching Mully too much lmao)

He fell silent again, keeping his gaze trained on the romantic movie in front of us. He opened his mouth before closing it again, and after a few moments asked, "Mully?" I heard him say, making me look down at him. "You love me right?"

I raised an eyebrow, kissing him on the head, "Of course I do baby. Why?"

Josh was silent for a moment but then said, "Because sometimes I feel sad when you're not around. And sometimes..." He sniffed as he choked back a sob, making me slightly surprised. His voice trembled, but he faced away from me before I could see his eyes swell with silent tears.

"Aw, don't cry..." I moved him to where he was sitting on my lap, face to face as he wiped his eyes. "No matter what happens," I told him, staring into his beautiful blue eyes with a gentle hand on his rosy cheek. "I will always love you. No matter what, okay?"

I kissed him softly on the lips, wrapping my arms tightly around him. He pulled away after a few seconds, and I could see a small smile forming on his face. I smiled back, feeling happier then I had felt in days.

We continued kissing and cuddling deep into the night, forgetting about the world around us. It was just me and him.

And it always will be.

A/N: I know this was a short chapter, but I still loved writing it. There will be smut in the next chapter (Sneak peak: Mully x Narrator ship wink wink)
Hope you enjoyed and have a good day :)