Eddie x Juicy: Train Station

A/N: Sry for the late update, recently had writers block that I couldn't get rid of :/ Pt. 2 of the last chapter will come out next, but I thought of this in the process. Enjoy

Eddie's POV
I stood amongst the crowd of people waiting to get on the train, shoving my hands into the pockets of my leather jacket. Although I wasn't planning on getting on. I was waiting for him, and had been waiting for the past half hour.
My mind raced with the thought of seeing my beloved again. I had missed him so much, it was almost impossible to bear it anymore.
Gaege had gone out on a business trip a month ago, but I wished he would've stayed. The house was so quiet and lonely without my other half there. I missed the times where we would laugh until our stomachs hurt, cuddle on the couch until one of us fell asleep, and held hands as we walked. His hazel eyes, his brown hair, his tattoos... everything. I missed everything.
Another train whizzed by our station, causing me to grow excited only to be disappointed when it passed. I tapped my foot anxiously on the floor, hoping Gaege would be here soon. I checked my phone for the fifth time in the last ten minutes, but Gaege still hadn't texted.
A train suddenly came to a halt in front of me. The wind blew my hair back and the loud screeching of the brakes made me snap my head up. A spark of hope reignited within me, and I ran to the entrance before anyone else.
"Gaege?" I asked as people began piling out of the train, "Gaege? Where are you?" I tip-toed over the heads of people who were exiting and entering the train, searching for the one familiar face. I pushed past people in search for Gaege, but I couldn't find him.
The last bell for the train sounded, and I stopped in place. My eyes began to tear up, but I quickly wiped them away with my hand. "Gaege!" I shouted over the buzzing crowd of people. My eyes flickered to person to person, but before I knew it, the train station was starting to empty again. My breaths grew quicker, and I didn't know how long I could wait. Panic started to rise in my chest, followed by a deep sadness for not finding him.
"Eddie?"
I whipped around, stunned to see Gaege standing behind me with a shy smile. A huge grin then spread on my face as I Ran towards him, spreading my arms out. "Gaege!" I cried, feeling tears leak down my face.
I scooped him up in a huge, tight hug, making him laugh as I picked him up. "I missed you too, love," Gaege wrapped his arms around me, an embrace that I had been craving for ever since he left.
"You scared me! I thought you missed the train!" I said once I put him down, "I thought you left me..." Gaege furrowed his eyebrows in worry, cupping my cheeks in his warm hands. "What? No, I would never leave you!" Gaege glanced at his suitcase beside him, "I forgot to pick this up before I left. That's why I was late." I then laughed, relieved and embarrassed at how stupid I was.
Gaege smiled, seeing me blush. "Aw, it's ok, babe," Gaege chuckled, gently wiping the tears from my face, "Let's head home. We can order some food and make up for all the time we lost." I nodded, and I couldn't wipe the smile on my face.
We stared at each other for a few more seconds, and I couldn't stop gazing into his beautiful eyes. I looked down at his pretty, pink lips, slowly leaning in to feel them.
Gaege kissed me softly, wrapping his arms around my neck. I could feel him grin as we kissed, and I couldn't help but do the same.

A/N: Kinda short chapter, but I liked it :) Have a good day/night, love you all ❤️