Josh x Juicy: Not like Everyone Else (Part 2) SMUT

A/N: This story kind of relates to me on a personal note. Parents just don't get it sometimes... Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Will be smut near the end and a slight TW :)

Josh's POV

"What the fuck are you doing here, Josh?!" Juicy yelled, shocked when he recognized who I was. I knew that I shouldn't tell him about what was actually happening, but how else was I going to explain myself? Although the thought of him telling my father the truth scared the absolute shit out of me. I was going to be dead for sure if I told Juicy.
"I-I..." I stuttered, unsure of how to explain myself and why I was in Juicy's house. "Well?" Gaege suddenly seemed angry with me, but I understood where he was coming from. After bullying the shit out of him for the last year, it was weird to be standing right in front of him with a bleeding nose.

"Look, it's hard to explain," I grabbed the ice pack that was laying on the ground, "But I didn't expect you to be here." Juicy crossed his arms, rolling his eyes, "I fucking saved you. Can you at least say thanks?" "Thanks," I said plainly, glancing at my watch. It was already getting very late. My dad was probably getting worried about where I was.
Juicy took a step towards me, making me worried all of a sudden. I had never seen him this angry before. "Your welcome. But I need you to get out of my house." My phone suddenly went off, and I knew it was a text from my dad. Shit, he probably thinks I'm off somewhere I shouldn't be.
"I actually need to ask a big favor," I tell Gaege, ignoring another angry text from my dad, "Can you not tell my dad that I was here? He'd kill me if he found out that I-" I stopped myself, realizing I might give myself out. "You what?" Juicy asked me, putting his hand on his hip. "Nothing," I sniffed, my head still foggy from all the drinks I had, "Ugh, my head just hurts..." I stumbled, accidentally falling towards Gaege.
"Woah!" Juicy looked just as surprised as I was, "What the hell is wrong with you?" I held onto his arm, realizing that I was very close to him. Now that our faces were inches apart, I felt my cheeks turn red. I knew this would happen. This was the last thing I wanted to happen.
Ever since I had met Juicy, I knew I felt something for him. Although nobody knew that I actually like guys. Especially my father. I couldn't imagine what he would do if I told him I was gay.
My father had a lot of pride, and he didn't want me to ruin his reputation. So instead, he puts a lot of pressure on me, so much, that I couldn't handle it anymore. Having to hide who I was just because my father was the chief of police wasn't fair.
Although when I met Gaege, I knew that he was going to be a problem for me. His hazel eyes, brown hair, and even just his laugh make me feel something. But every time I get a flutter of hope, my father always ruins it.
All these thoughts flowed through my head as Juicy gave me a strange look. "Josh?" He asked again, a hint of concern in his voice, "Are you okay?" My eyes trailed over his lips, knowing I should tell him. Who else would listen to me? Besides, I couldn't think straight from all the drinking.
"I had too many drinks," I told him, shaking my head, "Way too many." "Drinks?" Juicy asked, helping me up, "I thought your father never let you drink." "My father doesn't know shit about me," I said to him, feeling the words pour out of my mouth, "I do it all the time without him knowing. It's to drown out my feelings of liking you!" I clasped a hand over my mouth, realizing I spilled too much out. Tears began to fill my eyes, and I continued, "But you can't tell him! He'll hate me for it."
"Woah woah woah. Slow down there big guy," Juicy took me to his room, sitting me down on his desk chair. I sniffed, feeling embarrassed about Juicy seeing me this way. He sat on his bed, looking at me with worried eyes. "Is there a way I can help?" Juicy asked sympathetically after a few seconds. I shook my head, covering my face with my hands. "I hate myself..." I started to mutter, "I fucking hate myself..."
"Don't say that," Juicy's voice shook, "Please don't." "It's not like you give a fuck," I argued with him, looking back at his worried face, "You hate me, remember?" Juicy pressed his lips to a line, contemplating what he should do next. "I don't hate you," He sighed, "Not when I know why you've been bullying me all this time. It's to hide your feelings, isn't it?" I stayed silent, and Juicy continued, "You know, I used to think you were like everyone else. Selfish, rude, probably thought I was a nobody. But I realized that you're not like everyone else."
Juicy stood up, and I gave him a confused stare. "What are you doing?" I raised my arms up as he got closer, "Gaege what-" He pulled my arms down, kissing me lightly. I never thought he would do this to me, yet I found myself kissing back eagerly. I had never kissed a guy before, but I realized it was the first genuine kiss where I felt something. I moaned into his kiss, feeling my heart beat a million miles an hour.
"Stand up," Juicy told me, and of course, I listened to him. He sat down on the desk chair, pulling me onto his lap. I kissed him deeply, no longer able to hide my emotions any longer. He started to kiss my neck, making me hang my head back in pleasure. I grinded against his lap, my cock getting harder and harder by the second. He ran his hands up the front of my shirt, making me moan out when he pinched my nipple. "Someone is enjoying himself..." Juicy said lowly in my ear. One of his hands slowly ran down my stomach, reaching into my pants. I gasped as his hand wrapped around my cock, making me moan softly. I bit my lip, trying to contain the uncontrollable noises coming out of me.

"G-Gaege," I felt his strokes get faster as he watched my face. "You like that?" Gaege said in my ear, stopping his strokes. I let out a groan, grinding against his hand, begging for more friction. "Fuck me, daddy," I teased, making him growl under his breath.

Juicy picked me up, crashing down on top of me on the bed. His lips pressed against mine in a hot kiss as I started to pull his pants down. He took mine off entirely, letting out a small breath when he saw my hard dick. "Suck," Juicy put his fingers in my mouth, and I gagged around them. He stuck one in my tight hole, making me cry out. He stuck another in, and I gripped the bedsheets. "Please, fuck me," I said again as Juicy's fingers continued to move in and out of me, "Please!"

Gaege lined himself with my hole, throwing my legs over his shoulders. He slowly inched his way in me, and I let out a cry. "Fuck, you feel so good," I moaned out. Gaege started thrusting into me faster and harder, the pain quickly vanishing into pleasure. I already felt like I was going to come.

"I-I'm close!" I moaned out, making Juicy go faster. I squeezed my eyes shut and finally released on my stomach. It was so good, I felt light-headed.  "Ah-Ah... Fuck!" Gaege came inside me a few seconds later. He pulled out of me, sweat clinging on his forehead.

"Shit, it's super late," I said after a few minutes, letting out a deep breath. "Tell your father that you're staying with a friend," Juicy told me, reading my mind. "Friend?" I sat up, giving him a kiss, "Hell am I going to call you a friend after that amazing fuck session." Juicy chuckled, kissing me back, "Fine. But you can still stay the night with me..."

I looked into his hazel eyes, giving him a smile. "It can be our little secret," I smirked, bringing him in for another kiss.

A/N: There is the quality smut for the day. I hope you enjoyed it and leave a vote if you enjoyed :) Also, new chapter will be out in a few days (It's a Mully x Juicy x Josh, wish me luck on that lol)