Mully x Narrator: Stop the Teasing (SMUT)

A/N: This chapter will include lots of smut. Literally the next sentence is smut... Well um enjoy igz (don't mind me I'm awkward af)

Mully's POV
"Ah! Oh, yeah, just like that baby," I moaned as Narrator stroked me faster, "Oh, fuck..." I felt myself start to grow hotter, and sweat gathered on my forehead. I didn't remember how long me and Narrator were going at it like this. It felt like such a long time ago since the last time we fucked...

I moaned louder when he put his mouth on my hard dick, making me pull at the short strands of blonde hair. I was so close, but I didn't want this immense pleasure to end. I could drown in it, pleasure it, forever. No one could make me feel as good as he did.

----------------

I suddenly felt myself jolt, and I was confused as to what happened. I groaned, realizing that it was all just a dream.

The evidence of my wet dream stuck straight up, making me wince when I realized I had to get rid of it. The clock read three in the morning, and I shook my head.

"I can't believe I'm going to have to masturbate at three in the morning..." I sat up slowly, careful not to wake up Grant beside me. He snored softly and hugged the pillow. I would've said he was adorable if I didn't have a painful boner. I threw the covers off me, standing up. My feet touched the cold tile as I walked to the restroom, still muttering under my breath about having a boner this late in the night. I turned on the restroom light, squinting at how bright it was compared to my dark bedroom.

I let out a small sigh when I pulled my pants down, shivering in the cold restroom. I knew I was about to heat up, however. I gripped at my hard dick, stroking softly at first. "Ohh..." I moaned a little, going faster, "Yeah, right there..."

I thought back to the wet dream again, making me moan a little too loudly. I stopped for a second, making sure I didn't hear anything from the bedroom. I could hear the soft snoring of Grant still, so I continued. The sound of skin slapping and my quiet moans were starting to grow louder. I had forgotten how long I might have been in the restroom, but I didn't care.

Narrator's (Grant's) POV
I rubbed my eyes, shifting in bed. I felt around for Mully, but I didn't find him anywhere. I looked over to his usual spot, where he constantly slept, but instead, I was only met with a pillow. I scratched my head, realizing the restroom light was on. The door was closed, so I figured he went to use the toilet.

I closed my eyes again, laying on my side. It was quiet for a few moments until I heard a familiar moan. It was hard to catch, but I had been with Mully for over a year now. I know that moan so well, it was hard for me to miss it. He moaned again, this time followed by skin slapping.

I smirked, catching on to what was happening. I got up in a matter of seconds, quiet enough so I wouldn't interrupt him. I stopped right outside the restroom door, hearing his sweet noises of pleasure from inside.

"Mmm, Grant..." I heard him say my name, making my cheeks grow red, "Fuck yeah, baby. Ughh..." He went faster, and I felt myself grow hard. Mully always found a way to make me horny, even if it was 3 am and outside a restroom door.

No longer able to resist any longer, I opened the door, making Mully instantly stop. "N- Narrator," Mully froze, shocked about my sudden appearance, "I didn't know you were awake-" I didn't allow him to finish because I pinned him against the wall, crashing my lips to his.

He was surprised but then melted into the kiss. His hands ran into my hair, moaning into my kiss. I took this as my chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. We pulled apart, gasping for air and throwing our clothes to the side.

"I knew you had a wet dream about me," I said lowly in Mully's ear, causing him to let a small moan. "You just couldn't resist me anymore huh?"

Mully's cock twitched with anticipation, and I kissed his neck, leaving love marks scattered all over him. "Stop teasing me," He let out, grinding his hips against mine, "Please..."

"What? You don't like it when I tease?" I smirked, grabbing his cock, "What if I did this?" I rubbed my thumb over the tip of his cock, making him buck his hips against my hand, begging for more. "Nghhh," Mully gritted his teeth for a second, growing more frustrated. I chuckled, loving the way he was wanting me so badly.

I stopped, making him even more frustrated. "You want me to beg, don't you?" He said to me, locking eyes with me.

"Maybe," I answered, knowing his self-control was much less than mine. "Why? Are you willing to?"

Mully shook his head, "You can tease me all you want, but I'm not begging."

I frowned, grabbing his arms and pinning them above his head. I looked into his eyes with a fierce stare, reading the shock in his face at how I was acting. "Fine." I started to kiss his wrists lightly, pressing my body against his again, "I'll make you."

"Grant, you-" He suddenly let out a strangled moan when I gripped his ass and started kissing his neck again, slowly traveling down to his hard dick. My lips trailed over his stomach then down to his thighs, letting go of his arms.

I kissed his thighs and his waistline, making sure I was kissing and nibbling as close to his dick as possible. Every time I got closer, Mully would buck up in response, then would grow disappointed when I moved away from his dick.

"Grant, just fuck me please!" He then shouted, making me smirk, "Please! I- I give up."

I stood up again, flashing him a smirk. I flipped him over, pinning him against the wall roughly. He winced as his body pressed against the cold wall, and I said to him, "Don't worry baby. I'm going to make sure all that teasing was worth it."

I stuck a finger into him, making him grit his teeth in pain. When he was loose enough, I stuck another finger in him, making him moan out. I slowly moved them in and out of him, until I couldn't take it anymore. I replaced them with my hard dick in a matter of seconds, slamming into him. He cried out, throwing his head back.

I gave him a few seconds to pull himself together before pounding into him. I didn't even break my fast pace. Judging by his moans, he was loving it just as much as I was.

"I'm gonna come!" Mully moaned, making me go faster. In a matter of seconds, Mully yelled, releasing all over the wall. Right after he came, I felt myself about to as well. I pulled out of him before I could, releasing on his back and ass.

I felt my body hot and sweaty, and we were both panting. Mully turned around, putting a hand to my chest. "Come on," I said to him, glancing at the shower, "We need a shower." He shook his head, laughing a little, "I swear if you tease me again-"

I gave him a small peck before turning on the shower. "I was just having fun with you," I said with a teasing smile, making him frown.

"Well, next time, I'm going to tease you," Mully answered before hopping into the shower. "Fine," I shook my head with a smile.

A/N: Okay, I think I was horny af before writing this. Don't ask me why, I just was lmao. Anyway, I need to get my lazy-ass to do some chores. Hoped you enjoyed and will see you in the next chapter :)