Eddie x Juicy: I'll see you again

A/N: TW Will be mentions of suicide, death, and you know, depressing shit. Please don't read if you are affected by any of these things! Anyway, it's a sad chap ngl, so enjoy

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
I still remember the shock that ran through my whole body when I got the phone call from Josh.
"I'm sorry Gaege but he's... He's gone."
No it couldn't be. It can't end. Not like this.
"We tried to do everything we could but..." Josh's voice shook as I held the phone tightly in my hand. "Don't," I swallowed a lump in my throat, "Don't say it. It's okay." I hung up the phone, left alone on the quiet house.
Eddie had been in the hospital for the past few weeks. I always choked back tears when I saw his relaxed face in the hospital bed. If he never would've gotten that head attack, I wouldn't have tears streaming down my face. My hands wouldn't be shaky, my heart wouldn't be pounding in my ears, or my lungs wouldn't be gasping for air.
"I tried to stay strong for you, Eddie..." I said between sobs, "I-I tried..." I curled up in a ball on the floor, hugging my arms as my tears fell to the cold tile. I hugged myself tightly, wishing it was Eddie.
I still remembered the way he laughed and smile filled the entire room. His jokes and happy self would always cheer me up. Every time he brought me in for a kiss, every time he held me tightly, every time he made butterflies form in my stomach. But now...
Now he was gone. Forever.
I yelled his name desperately in the empty house, calling out to someone who would never answer me. "Why did you leave me?" I cried, my voice shaky as I sobbed, "I'm all alone!" I managed to make myself stand, smashing my fist into the table. The sound of wood splitting filled the empty house, but I couldn't hear it over the sound of my heart pounding, my breaths were quick and heavy as I grew angry.
The memory of him passing out in my arms as I cried for help. The memory of seeing him and not being able to do anything to help as I held him to me. The way he was dying in my own arms before taken to the hospital.
I pulled open the kitchen cabinet angrily, reaching for the silver kitchen knife. My hands shook as I slowly placed the blade against my light skin, no longer able to stop myself.
I bit my lip in excruciating pain, gritting my teeth as I dragged the cold blade across my wrists. My head spun as my wounds continued to leak, growing light-headed from the loss of blood.
I suddenly couldn't hold the knife in my hands anymore, and the loud clang of the metal hitting the tile sounded throughout the empty house. I fell to the ground, knocking my head into the hard tile.
After a few seconds, I heard a voice behind me as I struggled to stand, realizing it was the voice of the person I would give my life for.
"Gaege!" Eddie stood in front of me with his arms spread open, "Gaege, I missed you so much!" With disbelief, I quickly rose to my feet, stumbling over my words. "I- you..." I chocked back tears, running over to him.
I felt his arms hold me tightly to his chest, and I couldn't believe I was with him again. "You're here!" I cried into his shoulder. "Don't cry, Gaege," Eddie held out my wrists, and I gasped when my cuts were no longer there, "You're with me now. Nothing will keep us apart anymore."
"I promise."

A/N: Ok, that was actually pretty fucking sad I'm sry. I've been having a rough time, so sry if I took it all out here, I just had to let everything out. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this depressing ass chapter lol, and I will write something good for you all next chap. ;) alr bye have a good day