Eddie x Narrator: Nightmares

A/N: Short but sweet chapter. Enjoy :)

Narrator's (Grant's) POV
My eyes fluttered open, and I didn't know where I was. I looked around, but I couldn't remember how I got here.
The sky was dark and cloudy, and a cold breeze blew. A strand of my blonde hair fell on my face, and I brushed it out for the way.
The walls were old and the paint was peeling, and I scratched my head. The room looked familiar, and I realized it was mine. Although it looked abandoned, like no one had lived there for years.
"Eddie?" I called out, wondering what had happened to our house, "Eddie? Where the hell are you?" I didn't have an answer, and was only met with an eerie silence.
Something wasn't right. Something about all this seemed off, but I couldn't place my finger on it.
I suddenly heard a noise behind me, making me snap my head in its direction. I was already super on edge about this, but what I saw made it worse.
A large, shadowy monster roared in front of me, making me yell in terror. Its red eyes made contact with mine, and I could see its sharp teeth.
I ran as fast as I could, but my legs moved liked jelly. It was like running underwater, and I gritted my teeth. The monster clawed it's way towards me, but I couldn't give up. Although it's roar filled my ears again, and I turned in its direction. Its claws struck the air above me, but I managed to duck on time.
Another roar, and I screamed in terror. Right as it was about to pounce at me, I snapped my eyes open in terror.

"Grant! Grant, wake up!" I suddenly heard Eddie's voice in my ear, making me yell. My heart was racing, and I clasped a hand to my chest. I continued to yell until I felt Eddie's arms around me. "Babe, it was a nightmare!" He said over my yells, "Calm down!" I took deep breaths, trying to relax.
My eyes adjusted to the darkness of our room, and it was thankfully back to normal. The sheets were messed up and a very concerned Eddie grabbed my shoulders.
"W-what..." My voice shook, "What happened?" "You were having a nightmare," Eddie answered, his eyes wide with worry, "Are you okay?" I nodded a little, my hands shaky from the intense nightmare. "Baby, your shaking," Eddie grabbed my hands, comforting me with a small kiss, "You want to watch some TV for a bit? Maybe it will get your mind off things."
I nodded a little as he grabbed the remote. The light from the television screen made me squint, but it helped instead of being in utter darkness. I could see the light dancing off Eddie's face, happy that I could see him better.
He locked eyes with me before turning to the side. "Oh, here," He handed me a hoodie that was on the side of the bed, "Out this on." I took the white hoodie from his hands, putting it over my head. He chuckled as I fixed my messy, blonde hair. "What's so funny?" I asked him with a frown. "Nothing, you just look so cute with that on," Eddie gently kissed me on the head. My face grew hot, and I giggled shyly.
After a few minutes of leaning on his chest, the steady breathing coming from him let me know he was asleep. His arms were around my waist and chest, holding me close from behind. My eyes were starting to close as well, but I didn't want to let Eddie go.
I curled up in his arms, enjoying the warmness and comfort of his body. "I love you," I whispered to him. I chuckled when he muttered something. He was cute when he was asleep.