Eddie x Juicy x Josh: Blindfolded (SMUT) Pt 1

A/N: this is one of my more smutty chapters so... you have been warned lol

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
Josh pushed me into the room, pinning me down on the bed. I gasped as he scanned my body, licking his lips in lust, which turned me on. "You've been very bad lately," Josh said harshly in my ear, "I've seen you at our neighbor's house." I froze, but the smirk on Josh's face made me hesitate.
His was face was inches away from mine, his eyes flickering down to my lips. "Now, I'm going to punish you for it." I gulped as he said this, feeling the bulge in my pants grow. He kissed me roughly, his hands reaching under my shirt. Next thing I knew, I was left in my boxers, which Josh was already pulling off.
My face was burning hot, and I was embarrassed that I was completely naked. "Close your eyes," He then told me as I hesitated, "Close them!" I listened, hearing him shuffle.
A cold, silky cloth made me jolt when it touched my cheek, but Josh held me down. My vision became dark, and I couldn't see anything. "J-Josh..." I started to say, feeling him grab my arms and pulling them above my head. My dick grew harder and harder, begging for some kind of touch.
Another tight ribbon held my hands together, making me wince. He tied it where I couldn't move even if I wanted to. "I told you, I was going to punish you." Josh's voice sounded in my ear, his mouth traveling down my neck and chest. The weight of him then shifted as he stopped, but he then started trailing his fingers down my stomach. His fingers felt warmer than usual, but his lips pressing mine made every logical thought fly from my mind.
His tongue slipped into my mouth, slowly teasing me. He stroked ever so slowly, and I bucked my hips up into his hand. He stopped again, the weight shifting again. "Josh?" I asked after he did nothing for a few moments. I felt his hand around my dick again, but his hand felt larger and more gentle than before. I ignored it, loving the way he pumped me slowly and confidently. His other hand gripped at my wrists, and I moaned a little louder. I could feel his hot kisses travel down my chest, and my back was arched in pleasure. His other hand started to trace my thigh, slowly making its way down.
His lips were on mine again, drowning out my moans. It felt so incredibly good, I couldn't hold back on the pleasure I was feeling. I winced when his hand slapped my thigh, his grip tightening on my wrists.
There was another shift of weight, leaving me more confused. His hands were on me again, however, and I felt my face flushed with heat. He grinded his dick against mine, and I gasped. My mouth was hung open in pleasure as I threw my head back, loving the way he was grinding against me.
"Gaege..." Josh said in my ear, pressing soft kisses on the side of my neck, "Can I tell you a little secret?" I nodded as if I was under a love spell, eager to hear his words. His hands slowly drifted down to my waist as I felt him smirk against my skin.
His fingers wrapped around the blindfold, and I felt him starting to stroke my dick. My eyes fluttered open in surprise, squinting at the sudden blinding lights. Even if the room was slightly dim, it took me a second to realize what was happening. It took me even longer to realize who was actually touching me.
Josh's smirk grew wider as I looked down at the person stroking my dick in surprise, realizing it was our neighbor from next door. I blushed more than I had ever did before, but I couldn't stop myself from smiling a little.
"Surprise?" Eddie told me, licking his lips with a slight smile.

A/N: There will be a part 2 to this ;)