Narrator x Josh x Mully: The Lustful Preformer Pt.2 (SMUT)

A/n: Part 2 to the last chapter. Hope you all enjoy :)

Mully's POV
I stared at Josh lustfully as he told me, "Want to see what else I can do for you?" My heart was pounding in my chest, and I didn't expect things to turn so quickly. This was only supposed to be an interview, me and Narrator knew this, yet I couldn't pull away from the beautiful Josh in front of me.
I licked my lips, feeling my dick grow hard in my pants. "How exactly are you going to do that?" I challenge with a slight smirk, wanting to see how far Josh wanted to take this. The sexual tension in the room was so thick, I wanted to break it instantly. But I knew to wait for his answer before doing anything stupid.
He paused, looking over at Narrator. "You know, I've never pleased two men at once before," Josh bit his lip, hiding a smile, "But I love a good challenge. Especially with two men like yourselves."
He wrapped his legs around my waist as he grinded on my lap, and I groaned at how good his body felt against mine. He was warm and beautiful, and I saw Narrator stand up to join us. He started kissing Josh's neck as Josh ran his hands down my chest. Everything was moving so quickly, I couldn't keep up. I knew we shouldn't be doing this, but he was too amazing to resist.
He let out a slight moan when he felt my bulge through my pants, and I already knew his own dick was hard. Even narrator seemed willing to get in on the action.
We quickly started to undress each other until I was in nothing but my boxers. Josh looked even better without all the glitter and clothing in the way. He went down on his knees and pulled my boxers aside, looking up at me as he licked my dick softly. I moaned, looking at narrator unbuckle his belt behind Josh.
In a matter of minutes, I became a mess as Josh sucked and licked expertly on me. Narrator was stroking himself and playing with Josh's hole, and he shook his head. "I can't wait no more," Narrator said, lining himself up with Josh's hole. He pushed himself in, making Josh tense and moan out in pain. I shoved my dick into his mouth anyway, forcing him onto me.
"Suck it you dirty bitch," I felt him gag around my cock, watching his eyes tear up as he looked up at me. He seemed to be begging for more, more more, and I didn't know how long I could keep this up.
Narrator had filled him up from behind, groaning as he said, "Shit, you're so tight..." He started to move slowly in and out of him, and Josh sobbed around me. Narrator started to pound into him, holding his shoulder and bringing him closer to him. Josh moaned and sobbed around my cock, the vibrations causing shivers to run down my back. I allowed him to get a breathe of air, seeing his face turning red.
"Are you going to come?" I asked him, stroking my own dick. He nodded, gasping deeply for air as Grant continued to pound into him. "Oh fuck... oh fuckk..." He said under his breath, his hands gripping onto the sides of the chair, "Yes, yes! I'm going to-"
I grabbed his hard dick, stroking him fast. As soon as I began to stroke, he began to release all over my hand. I let out a quiet breath, lips parting as I saw his beautiful face twist in pleasure. His eyes squeezed shut as he came, followed closely by narrator. He started to stroke my dick, rubbing his thumb on my tip. "Fuck, your so good at pleasuring me..." Josh breathed in my ear as I began to reach my climax, "I love feeling your hard cock in my hand as I watch you come." I met his eyes as I came, my face burning hot from his words. His blue eyes shined mischievously when he smiled, letting go of me as I caught my breath.
"You're fucking hired," I pointed at Narrator, "Although we can't ever do this again." "I mean, for someone as special as you..." Grant smirked at Josh, "Maybe we'll let it slide this once."
Josh smiled, half from pleasure and half from getting the job. "See you later boys," He put on his glittery outfit in a few seconds, smiling over his shoulder, "I had fun with you today."
"Man who was that guy?" I said when he left, still not believing such beauty existed. "I don't know," Grant answered with a shrug, "He was super hot though."

A/N: Okay that's it for this chapter, hope you enjoyed loves :)