Juicy x Mully: Drunk

A/N: Alcohol abuse and mentions of suicide are included in this chapter. I don't encourage to read it if this affects you in any way. Just a quick side note before you continue

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
With the glass bottle in one hand, broken phone in the other, I drunkenly walk forward, not knowing where in the world I was heading. My head spun in circles for hours, and I merely lost my balance.
I squinted at a sign on the road, which was hard to see, but I could still read it nevertheless. It was a street name I couldn't recognize, and I realized I was lost.
I glanced down at the broken phone in my hand, sighing as I shoved it in my pocket. It was not like I had anyone to call even if my phone was working. Even my own family thought I was a lost cause. They weren't entirely wrong, but I could never admit that to them anyway.
A car speeded past me, the headlights blinding me for a few seconds. I forced my feet forward, feeling as I was walking through water and not in a sidewalk. The night seemed like a blur, a blur that I couldn't remember exactly.
"We're over! I should have never even bothered to try and save our relationship!"
Her voice. I don't think I'd ever hear it again. Not after she saw me get into a fight with that dude at the bar.
"Wait, babe! I didn't mean to get drunk again it just happened!"
"You promised me you would stop drinking, and now look at you, Gaege! I'm leaving!"
Bottle after bottle after bottle. How many bottles of burning alcohol had I forced down my throat? How many did it take to end it all? To make me forget about all my problems?
I suddenly couldn't walk anymore, and I stumbled to the ground. A sharp stabbing in my stomach made me groan. The urge to puke was beginning to form, but I fought the need to. The bottle shattered to the ground before my shaky hands could reach it, causing me to grow angry and more desperate.
"Hey, sir? Are you okay?" A voice sounded behind me, making me turn my head. I couldn't speak, only groaned in pain from my stomach. A man, maybe a little older than I was, ran to me with worried eyes. He grabbed my arm gently, but I tried to pull away.
"Woah, easy mate!" He said to me with a thick Australian accent, "Let me help ya!" I tried to fight him, but I couldn't fight anymore. My eyes slowly began to shut, and I mumbled something to him. I couldn't hear what he was saying, only the loud ringing in my ears.
The world slowly faded, and the last thing I heard him say was, "I can help you..."