The boys: Happy Halloween!

A/N: this chapter doesn't include any ships, it's just the boys being... well the boys. Happy Halloween everyone and enjoy the picture of Juicy being drunk af :)

Mully's POV
Josh and I had recently flew to America to see the other boys, and I couldn't be happier. It was around the time of the spoopy season, and I was really excited to see the other boys and enjoy Halloween with them.
"We should go to a haunted house!" Eddie, of course, said enthusiastically. Juicy gasped, his eyes lighting up, "Dude, we totally should! Especially since Mully and Josh are here now!"
"I heard there was a haunted house a few minutes away from here," Narrator searched up the house on his phone, "Apparently it's supposed to be haunted by a family who was murdered years back." "I don't know dude, sounds pretty scary," I started to say before Josh shook my shoulder playfully. "Oh come on, Mul! It will be fun!" Josh said to me, convincing me to tag along with them.
I currently stood with the other boys in front of the haunted house, which looked even scarier in person. I suddenly regretted coming, but I didn't dare show it to the other boys before they laughed at me. "How bad could it be?" Narrator said as he took the first step, followed by Eddie and Juicy. "Americans, I tell ya," I shook my head to Josh, following the others as we headed inside.
The old, wooden walls looked as if they would collapse any minute. The dim lighting made it hard to see, and I made sure to keep as close to the other boys as possible. The paint was peeling off the walls, and I jumped when my own shadow scared me. "Oh shit!" Juicy then yelled, bumping into Eddie. "Watch it, pendejo!" Eddie said to him, "Why are you yelling?"
"I thought I saw something move over there!" Juicy pointed to something at the end of the hall, but I couldn't see what it was. "Stop trying to scare us," Narrator crossed his arms. "No, I'm not joking!" Juicy's face was pale, "Maybe we shouldn't have come here."
"Juice, stop being a little bitch," Josh waved his hand at Juicy, walking towards the kitchen, "Come on, maybe there's something in here." "Ah yes, more trespassing. Awesome," Narrator chuckled as I walked behind Josh. I shrugged, trying to shake off the eerie feeling rising within me. I really hoped Juicy was just joking and wasn't serious.
Eddie and Juicy went a different direction as Josh, Narrator, and I explored the kitchen. A cold win blew at my neck, and I shivered. "Did you guys feel that?" I asked the others, the hairs on the back of my neck standing straight up. "I didn't feel anything," Josh answered, picking up an old photo from the kitchen table, "Look at this! It looks super old!" Narrator went over to him, but I was still tense. A flicker of a figure in the corner of my eye made me glance over my shoulder, but there was nothing there. I was probably imagining things. We were just here to have fun, and none of this was real. I didn't believe in the paranormal like Eddie and Juicy did.
Right as I began to comfort myself, a scream from upstairs made me jolt. It sounded exactly like Eddie, and I grabbed onto Narrator and Josh tightly. "What the fuck was that?" I trembled, still grabbing onto the boys. "Let go of me," Josh pulled away, "We need to find out what happened." "What if they died?" Narrator told us with a scared expression. "Well, we're wasting time here," I took a deep breath, heading in the direction they went.
We cautiously headed up the stairs, worried about what had happened to Juicy and Eddie. "Boys?" I asked, reaching the top of the stairs, "Oh fuck, this is creepy!" A long, dark hallway filled with old pictures appeared in front of us, and I glanced at Josh and Narrator uneasily.
We started walking down the dim hallway, feeling uneasy about this. We suddenly felt a cold wind on our backs, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
I then felt two hands on my back, making me yell. "What the fuck?!" I shouted as I tried to push the hands off me. "Boo bitch!!" Eddie yelled behind us, along with a laughing Juicy.
"Damn it guys you scared the fuck out of us," Josh shook his head with a hand on his chest. "We just wanted to mess with you guys!" Juicy said between breaths, his face red from laughing.
We then heard a strange groaning noise come from a room down the hall, and we all froze. "That wouldn't happen to be Eddie moaning now right?" Narrator whispered to us as we all stared at the room. "Fuck it, I'm out," I told them, already turning my back away from them. "Yeah bro, fuck this shit. I'm out of here," Eddie followed after me along with the rest of the boys.
We all ran outside into the fresh night air, and I let out a relieved sigh. "Oh, thank goodness we're out of there," I told the other boys. "Yeah, I didn't want to die," Juicy added as we began to head back to the car.
Little did I know, there was a person standing by the dark window as we left.

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed, I wrote it kinda fast so sry if it's not that great lol. Happy Halloween everyone, stay safe, and go get lots of candy :)