Juicy x Mully: Drunk Pt.2

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
I quickly shot up from the couch, crying out from the stabbing pain in my head. My eyes darted around the room, wondering where the hell I was.
"Woah! Calm down!" Someone shouted, laying me back on the leather couch, "It's okay, just relax, mate!" "Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled, pushing their hands off my arm, "Who are you? What do you want?"
The man with dark eyes held out his hand, offering me water. I licked my lips, feeling my mouth as dry as sandpaper. I couldn't remember how I got there or how I blacked out. The last thing I remembered was when I was at the bar and...
I gasped, slapping my hand over my mouth. "Oh my gosh, I didn't hook up with you... Did I?!" I exclaimed, cowering away from him. His eyes widened as his cheeks turned a clearly visible shade of maroon. "What? No!" The guy shook his head, "No no, it's not like that at all. You were passed out on the side of the street after getting fucked up by alcohol. I was trying to save you!"
I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling my face burn from embarrassment. "Oh, I'm sorry..." I said quietly, "I've been going through shit, okay? I'll just be on my way."
I stood up, instantly falling back on the couch with a groan. I thought I was going to throw up right then and there, and I clutched at my stomach. "You need to relax," The guy told me, "What's your name?" "Why do you care?" I told him, crossing my arms.
He sighed, "My name is Mully. And I care because I can tell you're lonely." I was silent for a few moments before muttering, "Gaege. My name is Gaege. And it's not my fault that everyone decides to leave me." Mully pressed his lips into a line before saying, "Damn. Well, I don't have anyone either, so maybe we can stick together till you feel better?"
My eyes were starting to tear up, and I sniffed. "That... that would be nice, thank you," I answered, trying to hide my face from Mully. "Aw, it's alright," Mully placed a hand on my shoulders, "I'm here for you."
"No, please," I shook my head, covering my face with my hand, "The last time someone said that to me, I ended up here all by myself." He was quiet for a moment as I started to cry until his dark eyes met mine. I was drawn to them in a way I couldn't understand, almost like a magnet that was pulling me closer without entirely knowing why.
"Look... I may not know you that well but..." Mully said sadly, "But I won't leave you like them, I promise. Just promise me something, okay?" "What?" I said with a shaky voice.
"That you won't hurt yourself," His eyes started to tear up, "Or try to do anything that can hurt you. Even if you may not want to... Trust me, I've been there. And I want you to be happy again." I sniffed, feeling myself sob as my shoulders shook.
"I'm sorry," I said between shaky breaths, "I'm so sorry. My life is just complete shit right now." I suddenly felt him hug me, wrapping his tight arms around me. I hadn't been hugged like that in forever, and I took in his embrace gratefully.
"I'm here for you," Mully said softly to me, "I'm here." I shut my eyes, feeling protected by him. No one had ever created that feeling within me until then.
"I won't be alone anymore..." I said softly as he held me in his arms.

A/N: Sry for the late post, just been going through some shit lately. Anyway, happy Valentine's Day, I was going to write a oneshot for it but sadly I didn't have time to (big sad) but enjoy the rest of your day love you all <3