Mully x Juicy: Arrested (SMUT)

A/N: Context: Mully's name doesn't get mentioned till later in the chapter, but he's the cop. For the sake of the chapter, I didn't really mention his name.
Everything in this chapter is FICTIONAL. Plz don't do this in real life or think of this like my stupid ass lol. Enjoy

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
I could still hear the sirens wailing in my ears as I sat in the office chair, waiting for what my future could possibly be. I couldn't believe I was caught doing drugs outside my house. The one time I decided to try it, I get caught. Great.
The door to the office suddenly opened, making me jump. The cop that had walked in had dark eyes and hair, and he was a lot taller and muscular than I was. The blue uniform and strong figure made me even more anxious. I begged that he would let me go without sending me to jail.
"So you're in here for using illegal substances, huh?" The cop told me as he looked down at his clipboard, "And for shoplifting... energy drinks?" "Yeah, how else am I supposed to keep working all night?" I told him, my hands shaking from the nervousness. The cop frowned, "Well, I'm sorry sir but you have to go to court for trial."
"I'm not going to court-" I started to protest before the cop interrupted me. "You don't have a choice sir," The cop said to me, "Either you trial or we send you straight to jail. Carrying illegal drugs is a serious matter."
I froze, suddenly growing panicky. I couldn't go to jail. I had too much to lose. My whole life will fall apart if I went. "There has to be something you can do!" I begged, tears filling my eyes, "Please. I'm going to lose my house, my job, my own boyfriend!"
I hadn't realized that my voice was shaking as the cop stared at me in shocked silence. He leaned his arm on his desk as I took a shaky breath in. His dark eyes studied my face, and I spotted them flicker down to my body. I ignored it, waiting for him to answer me as I wiped my tears with my sleeve.
"Well... there might be something you can do." The cop licked his lips a little, "I might be able to get you out with a small price." "Anything. I'll do anything!" I quickly answered, "Just don't send me to jail, please!" The cop's expression then changed into a smirk I couldn't read.
"Take off you clothes then," He then told me, making me freeze. "W-what?" I stuttered. "You heard me," The cop stood me up, gesturing towards the clipboard, "Unless you want me to turn these papers in?"
"This is blackmail-" I stopped when he picked up his cell phone, realizing I didn't have a choice. Swallowing a large lump in my throat, I slowly began to lift my shirt over my shoulders, feeling strange to have him watching me. I unbuckled my belt with shaky fingers, slipping my pants off like a scared puppy.
I hesitated when my fingers hovered my boxers, looking back up at the cop. He had the same smirk on his face as he said to me, "Well? Go on." I gulped, taking off the rest of my clothes until I was bare in front of him.
"Let's just get this over with," I crossed my arms, trying to hide as much of my body as I could. "Well, don't be shy," The cop cornered me against the wall, his face a few inches from mine, "Why don't you try to act a little more... enthusiastically about this?" His hand began to move my arms down, and I knew I had to let him.
His lips pressed against mine, and I froze in shock. With my body tense, he grabbed my arms and put them around his waist. I slowly melted into this kiss, feeling his tongue slip into my mouth. His hand wrapped around my cock, making me yelp. He forcefully put a hand around my neck, making me meet his eyes with a terrified look.
"You make noise, and you warn the whole office about us," The cop started stroking me slowly, "And I'll punish you for it." I bit my lip, whimpering at his tone of voice. I had lost all control in this situation, seeing him smirk knowingly. "Your- You- ngh," I tried saying, stuttering when he started stroking faster, "I'm only doing this so you can let me go." The cop started kissing my neck where his hand wasn't, making me shut my eyes to contain my moans. "Oh I know," The cop met my eyes, a teasing gleam in his, "But you seem to be enjoying it much more than I am."
My dick was hard in his hand, and I could feel the room getting hotter the more he stroked and pleasured me. His face was only a few inches from mine as my breaths grew quicker, pressing me against the wall harder. "Oh yeah? I could feel your hard on right through your pants," I countered, gritting my teeth to suppress noise.
He pushed me down to my knees, gasping unexpectedly when he no longer pleasured me. "And that's a problem you're going to fix," The cop started unbuckling his pants, and I gulped. "Stick your tongue out," He said to me when I looked up at him. I shook my head, "I'm not-" "Do it!" He grabbed my chin harshly, making me follow his orders.
He shoved his dick into my mouth, making me choke around him. I sucked, bobbing my head up and down as he groaned. I gagged, pausing when I couldn't take it anymore, only to be met with his hand slapping my cheek. "Fuck yeah, just like that," I heard him say when I started sucking again. My eyes were tearing up, but I kept going, secretly feeling myself growing harder.
He pulled out after a few minutes, bringing me back up on my feet. He bent me over on his desk, and I propped my knee up on his chair. "W-Wait, no prep?!" I couldn't protest anymore before feeling him slam his way into me. "Oh fuckk!" I cried out, feeling his hand clasp around my mouth. "What did I tell you about making too much noise?" He said to me, pushing his way into me. The slow, aching pain continued the farther he reached, making me cry out in pain. The uncontrollable noises escaping my mouth was muffled by his hand, suddenly turning into moans of pleasure. I hadn't been fucked like this in forever, and I somehow found myself enjoying it without meaning to.
He started pumping slowly as I got used to the feeling. "So b-big.." My legs trembled, using the desk to keep me steady. He started pumping faster, and I moaned louder than I should have. He went harder, slamming into me roughly. "You love it don't you? You dirty bitch~" He said between breaths as he pounded into my ass. I was already going to come, and I gripped onto the desk until my knuckled turned white.
He came inside me, and I followed a few seconds later with a loud shout. My breaths were shallow and heavy, and I almost collapsed. My legs were shaking uncontrollably as I leaned on the cop for support, who held me up gratefully.
"I never even got your name," I said weakly, my throat sore from deep-throating and moaning. "Mullen," The cop told me with a smirk, "But you can call me Mully."
"Do I still get to leave with no charges?" I asked him, not forgetting our deal from earlier. "Of course," Mully nodded, "A deal is a deal."

A/N: Reminder: This is fiction plz don't do something stupid in real life. Hugs not drugs :)