Narrator x Josh: Grants BDAY SPECIALLLL

A/N: If you haven't already, go wish our man Narrator a wonderful fucking birthday!! They grow up so fast🥲

Narrator's POV
"Where are you going?" I said with a giggle. Josh's hands were over my eyes, but I could hear him chuckle. "Just trust me with this," Josh said to me, guiding me forward, "You'll love it." We took a few more steps forward until I felt him stop. He paused for a second before saying, "Okay, you ready?" I nodded, feeling his hands slip away from my eyes.
I gasped, the smile on my face growing bigger. Josh knew exactly what I wanted.

Beautiful, light pink flowers surrounded me like magic as I stared in awe at them. A path of cherry blossom trees trailed in front of me, its beauty causing me to gasp. The aroma of sweet, sweet flowers filled my nose, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Josh..." I smiled even wider, scooping him up in my arms, "I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Seeing my cheerful face made him kiss me. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I deepened the kiss. It was so hard to kiss him since I was smiling so much.

"How did you know?" I asked him after pulling away, staring into his ocean blue eyes. "You talk about it all the time babe," Josh chuckled, stroking my cheek with his thumb, "Don't think I don't notice how excited your eyes look when you talk about cherry blossoms." My cheeks heated up, and I looked away shyly.

I let him go, and he grabbed my hand. "Come on," Josh grinned, looking up at me, "I need to show you something else, too." "What?" I asked curiously, "It can't possibly get better than this!" Josh laughed at something I didn't know, and he shrugged. "Maybe, but I think you'll like this too."

He leaded me to a more secluded part of the park, and I had stars in my eyes as we walked down the path of cherry blossom trees. I picked up the tiny pink flowers along the way, feeling their soft petals in between my thumb and pointer finger. I couldn't believe this was real. It seemed to good to be real. But even if this was all a dream, I didn't care. I looked back up at Josh's face, who was watching me with a smile, and I blushed again.

"Through here," Josh then pulled back the branches of a few bushes on the side of the path. I gave him a confused stare, wondering what he was planning. "Trust me," Josh added, reading my face.

I ducked under the branches and walked behind the bushes. He followed after me, but I stopped when I saw a blanket lying on the ground. A basket that was filled with our favorite foods was sitting on top of it, making my stomach grumble. A peaceful lake glistened in the sunlight behind it, and I felt tears of joy well up in my eyes.
"What did I do to deserve this?" I asked, turning back to a now satisfied Josh. "By being you, baby," Josh kissed me softly, "And being the kindest, funniest, and perfect boyfriend that I could ever ask for..."

He grabbed my hand, leading me to the blanket. We sat down, and he wrapped his arms around me. My body grew warm at his affection, taking in the feeling of his body pressing against my back.

I smiled, "This is the best birthday ever." Josh smiled, kissing my neck softly, "Anything for you babe." I felt my cheeks heat up as I grinned shyly, never wanting to let him go. This was the best birthday I could ever ask for. 

A/n: I expect a tank being pulled up to mcdonalds and Juicy, Eddie, and Narrator ordering a bigmac in the most american way possible for Narrator's bday. Ok hope you enjoyed lol