Hate: Mully x Eddie

A/N: This was based off the (kinda) recent tweet I saw. This for all the hate Mully has been getting, since I truly love him and feel he doesn't get the support he needs. Anyway, enjoy

Mullys POV
"Haha, your just a fucking loser!"
"Nobody cares about you."
"I wish you were never part of the boys retard."
I was silent, staring at my screen when I saw those comments. I didn't know what to say, only felt the pressure of exploding into tears. But I didn't dare try to cry on stream.
I ignored the comments, knowing that I should end the stream already. "Thank you everyone for tuning in," I say, trying to muster a smile, "Love you guys." I kiss my mic before ending the stream.
I sat there in the silence of my dim room, instantly bursting into tears. I slammed my fist into the desk as I remembered those comments. Why does everyone hate me so much? What did I do wrong?
For the past two years, I had been trying so hard to keep my head up, but I just can't seem to do it anymore. I thought I would only get bullied in high school, yet I could never escape the never ending hate towards me over something I didn't do.
Maybe I'm just not worth it. Maybe those comments were right. I will never be good enough to be a part of the boys. Never good enough to be a good youtuber in general.
A waterfall of tears were streaming down my face, and I no longer could smile. My neck and back were aching from streaming all day, only to be met with the throbbing headache from crying so much. I hadn't been getting sleep, and people were beginning to notice the dark, purple bags forming in my eyes. My hair was in a tangled mess, but I simply shrugged everything off. But I couldn't take it anymore.
I rose up from my chair, walking over to my bedside cabinet. I opened the drawer with a shaky hand, revealing the knife that was hidden there. I had never been able to remove it or throw it away, but maybe it was because I knew I would eventually use it.
I held it up to my skin, stopping when I heard a knock on my door.
"Mully?" I heard my boyfriend's voice through the door, "Hey, how was the live stream? I was just about to call you to watch a movie with me-"
The door opened, but he stood in shock when he saw me. I gasped, quickly hiding the knife that he clearly saw. "Babe..." Eddie was speechless, making me cry even harder. "I'm sorry!" I said in a shaky voice, "I couldn't take it anymore! I can't fake a smile knowing that everyone hates me!"
Eddie stood in shock, and I couldn't meet his eyes. He must have been so disappointed in me. How could he love me when-
But he suddenly scooped me in his arms, hugging me tightly as my shoulders shook. I took in his warm embrace as I cried into his shoulder. The knife fell to the ground with a loud clang, but we ignored it.
"I'm s-sorry," I said quietly to him, my shoulders shaking as I spoke. "Don't be," Eddie rubbed his hands down my back soothingly, "You've been so strong, Mully. Whatever they tell you, ignore it. Fuck it, they don't need to love you. If you think everyone hates you, that's not true, you know why? Because I love you, even if the whole world hated you, nothing would change that."
He cupped my cheeks in his warm hands, and I could see that his eyes were glossy with tears. I was a crying mess, yet the way he looked at me made me believe that I was the most beautiful person in the world. He locked eyes with me before kissing me, pulling me closer to him as I deepened the kiss. Every lingering thought I had about the hate comments completely faded, and the only thing I could focus on is his soft lips on mine.
He pulled away, rubbing his thumb gently along my cheek. "I don't know how I got so lucky," I said shyly. Eddie chuckled, his eyes taking in every detail of my face, "Hey, but if anybody says anything bad about you again, there gonna have to take it up with me."
"Thanks for watching out for me," I smile a little. "I love you, why would I not watch out for you?" Eddie kissed me again one more time before saying, "Now come on, I made you your favorite dinner!" "Really?" My face lit up, making him smile and grab my hand. "Yeah, come on!" Eddie squeezed my hand, "I made it just for you."
I blushed, feeling special for the first time in months.

A/N: Fuck the Mully haters out there btw. Fuck bullying in general. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed, and much love to Mully and all of yous ❤️❤️ have a safe and restful break