Eddie x Juicy: I can treat you better (SMUT)

A/N: Will be smut and mentions of cutting. Not a lot, but just a warning... Enjoy

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV:
"Juicy!" I heard my roommate call out to me from across the hall. "Are you coming?"

"No, no, no. You got it all wrong!" I ignored my roommate, too busy locked in a heated argument on the phone with my boyfriend. "What the hell are you talking about?"

I clenched my fists as I paced the room, anger boiling in my chest. "Why would I be cheating on you with my roommate? Are you fucking insane?" I waited a few seconds for his response before scowling. "I asked if you were fine with it, and now you're mad at me?"

I heard a knock at my door, and I turned my head in its direction before gritting my teeth. "Look, I don't have time for this right now!" I ran a hand through my hair, letting out a shaky sigh. "I have plans with my friend. Maybe we can speak about this later?"

I hung up the phone as Eddie walked in, silently begging he wouldn't see the tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Yo, are you okay?" He asked me, a hint of worry in his voice. "You sound upset."

I shook my head, shoving my phone in my pocket before brushing his comment aside. "I'm fine."

Eddie raised his eyebrow slightly, "Juicy, I'm your best friend. I know when you're lying."

I looked up at him, watching him cross his arms. Fuck, why did he have to be so stubborn?

"I'm fine, Eddie," I repeated, "And if I wasn't, I would have told you already." Without another word, Eddie and I headed to the living room.

As he was picking a movie, I stared out the window, leaning my head on my hand. With a frown, I thought back to my argument with my boyfriend. It's been only a week of living with Eddie and he was already jealous.

I gently touched the cuts on my arm, wincing a little. If it wasn't for my boyfriend, I wouldn't be in this mess. I glanced over at Eddie, who was still scrolling through the movies on the television. I looked back at my arm, feeling my eyes tear up. I didn't even remember how this all started.

"You're pretty quiet, Juice." Eddie gave me a side glance, seeming to notice how tense I was. "I can't help but wonder what's wrong."

"Uh, I'm just... thinking," I answered, pulling my sleeves up so he wouldn't see my wrists. "Why?"

Eddie pressed his lips into a line, growing silent for a few moments before answering, "You know, I hate it when you're upset about something."

I crossed my arms, still not looking at him as he continued, "Ever since I moved in with you, you've been acting weird lately." Eddie shifted on the couch with a quiet sigh. "Is it something I did?"

I quickly shook my head, "No! Not at all." I sighed, feeling my shoulders droop. An internal war of telling Eddie all the struggles I had put myself through because of my boyfriend waged within me. My hands were starting to shake. Why were they shaking?

"It's actually a problem with my relationship right now," I finally said quietly, forcing my voice to remain steady. "My boyfriend and I have been arguing a lot lately and... Well, I'm pretty bummed out about it."

Eddie nodded, turning the remote in his hands over and over again as he thought. It was a habit if his.

He let out a small sigh, giving me a sad look. "Is that why you've been acting weird lately?" Eddie rubbed his temple, "Juicy..."

"I know! This has been going on for a year now," I finished his sentence. "But I..."

My voice trailed off, the words unable to form on my tongue. Eddie gave me a sour look, "You what? Love him? Juicy, he's been abusing you!"