Mully x Eddie: I'm the one you love (Part 1)

Eddie's POV

Josh kissed Mully again, this time, the kiss even deeper. I glanced at Narrator, who also had a slightly disgusted look on his face. I avoided Mully's eyes when he pulled away from Josh, trying not to seem hurt.

Mully and I had been best friends for a long time already. I was scared about confessing my feelings for him, however. He seems so happy with Josh, so why would I want to ruin that? After all, I just wanted for him to be happy.

But I see the way he looks at me. It's different from the way he looks at Josh. Even at this very moment, I could see his eyes dart towards me then back to the others. What was it supposed to mean? He kept giving me mixed signals that I didn't fully understand.

"Hey, Eddie, you okay big guy?" Juicy asked me quietly, looking at me with big eyes. He and Narrator knew about my crush on Mully. They've helped me feel better, but I was still in love with Mully. "I'm fine," I sighed as the three of us looked at Josh and Mully, "It's just kind of frustrating that they always kiss in front of us." "Yeah, but we can't do anything about it," Narrator pressed his lips into a line, "Come on, let's head inside."
I nodded, knowing it was best if I didn't think about Mully and Josh too much. We were eating at a Mexican restaurant, which was close to my home. The only thing I had wanted was a nice evening with my friends. But so far, it wasn't going so great.
"Table for five," Narrator told the waiter, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Yes, we are expecting two friends in a few minutes." Juicy looked at me, a slightly worried look still on his face. "Are you sure you're okay, Eddie?" Juicy asked me. "I'm fine dawg," I put a smile on for him, not wanting him to worry about me, "Besides, this is a very nice restaurant. Trust me, you'll love the food here!"
The three of us sat at a table, ordering drinks. Mully and Josh finally joined the group again. A strange smile was on Mully's face, and I didn't even want to know what happened between them. Josh put his arm around him when they sat down, letting out a small sigh. "So uhhh... what happened with you two?" Juicy asked awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, nothing," Josh answered as I noticed Mully's cheeks grow slightly red, "Anyway, did you guys miss us?" "Not really..." I muttered to Narrator, who shook his head at me. "Yeah, we just ordered some drinks," He answered before I could, "Don't worry, we got some for you guys as well." 

"Drinks? Fuck yeah," Mully said to us, flashing me a smile, "Ready to get drunk today, boys?" "Hell yeah," Juicy smiled with a laugh. I pressed my lips into a line, crossing my arms. I was still pretty upset about Josh and Mully. They at least couldn't make it so obvious that they were in a relationship. I guess they had never heard of PDA. 

After a couple of rounds of drink, my head was already spinning. The other boys laughed when I only spoke Spanish, but I wasn't fully aware of what was happening. "Oooorale guey," I laughed, spilling some of my drink, "Mully, you look fine as fuck dawg!" Mully leaned on me, his breath smelling like liquor. "Thanks, mate," He said, his Australian accent becoming thicker, "Man, I love you." I giggled, losing my balance, "I love you too..." 

"Naw, like for real," Mully then told me, pulled me into him, "I actually love you." "What do you mean?" I asked, not knowing what the hell he was talking about. He suddenly crashed his lips to mine, the strong taste of alcohol filling my senses.  The world disappeared around us, and I pressed his body against mine. I didn't know where the other boys were, but I didn't care. 

My heart beat a million miles an hour. I was scared of fucking things up, but my body knew exactly what it was doing. I pushed him up against the wall, our kisses growing even more heated. His tongue swirled around mine until we suddenly heard a crash of glass behind us. 

We pulled away quickly, realizing Josh was staring in disbelief at us. "Mully..." His face grew from shock to anger, "What the hell Mully?!" 

A/N: Thanks for reading! Sorry I might be a bit late for the next few chapters since school started for me, but I'll try my best to keep updating :)