Mully x Juicy: Mutual Buddies (SMUT)

Mully's POV

I threw my plate away, wondering where the hell Juicy was. I was already finished eating, and he hadn't even come down to get his food. He said he was going to wrap up a recording with Josh, but that was almost thirty minutes ago. Juicy always took forever before dinner, so I figured it was normal. 

I walked back upstairs to my office, already thinking of my next video scheduled. I was supposed to be going live with Eddie while Juicy took a break, so I needed to set up my computer so I could be ready to stream. 

Although as I was walking past Juicy's room, I suddenly heard a noise that made me freeze. The sound of him moaning was barely audible threw the wooden door, yet it was still there. I swallowed a lump forming in my throat after another followed, this time louder. 

The sound of skin slapping then met my ears, and I couldn't help but listen. "Oh, fuck..." I heard Juicy take in a sharp breath, "Fuck, that's the spot..." I would've liked to believe it was for a video. That he was just pretending. That he was faking it. But the more and more I listened, the tighter and tighter my pants grew. He sounded so fucking hot, and I couldn't even see him. I couldn't imagine how I would feel if I could watch him. With his face hot and sweaty, moaning out as he rubbed himself faster, barely able to contain the sweet noises that were pouring from his mouth...

"Fuck," I whispered to myself, my boner growing painful. I debated whether I should rub it out on my own, but another one of Juicy's moans made me hesitate. 

I nervously opened his bedroom door, instantly being met with him naked on his bed. He gasped when he saw me, scrambling to throw a blanket over his legs. "Ahh! Mully!" Juicy yelled, his face burning a dark shade of crimson, "What the hell?!" "Woah, woah, relax mate," I held my hands up, realizing this was an awful idea, "Calm down." 

"Calm down?!" Juicy held a hand to his chest in shock, "Jesus, you almost gave me a heart attack!" My eyes flickered down to his boner peaking through the blanket, licking my lips nervously. He quickly covered it with his hands embarrassingly.

I cleared my throat, looking back up at him, "Looks like you're having some trouble with that."  Juicy raised an eyebrow, "And?" I shook my head, "You do realize that I could hear you the entire time right?" Juicy avoided my eyes nervously, "Y-You could?" I nodded, already growing harder just seeing him, "I'm not going to lie to you, you sound pretty fucking hot when you go at it like that." 

Juicy noticed my hard dick through my pants, his cheeks blooming with blush. "Do you..." Juicy hesitated before saying, "Do you want to rub it out together?" I smirked, already sitting on the other side of the bed, "Ah, better than doing it alone." 

Gaege was still hesitant with me in the room, but it wasn't like I hadn't done this before. To be honest, it was always one of my fantasies to jerk off with Juicy, I just never said it yet. But now that I was here, the nerves all went away. 

I unbuckled my pants confidently, licking my lips again at Juicy. His hazel eyes travelled down my body, but he quickly looked away when he saw me staring. "Don't be shy," I teased, reaching towards his blanket. He allowed me to slip it off him, revealing his beautiful body. 

"Damn, you look even better in person," I told him, already starting to rub my dick. "N-no touching, okay?" Juicy told me, stuttering on his words when he saw me starting to touch myself, "I don't know if I'm ready for that..." I nodded, "Sure thing." 

I was already touching myself just the way I liked it, teasing Juicy with a small groan. Juicy swallowed, wrapping his hand around his own dick. After a few minutes, Juicy was already starting to moan louder. 

"Oh shit," I turned to him, the room growing hotter, "I'm actually close." Juicy nodded, "Same.. Oh..." He threw his head back in pleasure, his brown hair falling into his face. I rubbed faster, feeding off his moans and expressions. His body shook and glistened with sweat, and he continued rubbing himself faster. 

He then let out a strangled moan, releasing all over his chest. Watching him reach his high made the feeling of coming thicken for me. Although he surprised me when he crawled over to me. 

Without any warning, his lips wrapped around my cock, making me jolt up with shock. Gaege's eyes met mine, keeping eye contact as he sucked me off. It all became too much, and I held his hand to my cock. Gripping his soft hair in my hands, my hips bucked up into his mouth, making him gag around me. 

"I'm going to come!" I moaned out, feeling him suck faster. I held onto his head, forcing him to take my load as I released. With a loud moan, I finished in his mouth, watching him pull off me. He met my eyes, swallowing my load and licking his lips seductively. 

"Fuck, that's hot," I said to him, trying to catch my breath. Juicy smirked, "Like you said, it's better than doing it alone." 

A/N: Thanks for reading! Leave a vote if you enjoyed and I'll be posting the next chapter soon :)

TheBoys OneShots (Smut)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें