Eddie x Juicy: Tub Sex (SMUT)

A/n: I wrote this during my car ride back from Austin so sry if it sucks :(

Eddie's POV
The warm water rushed out of  the faucet as I turned it, making sure it was the perfect temperature. I ran a hand through my long, dark hair, letting out a small sigh.
After recording and working all day, a hot, relaxing bath was exactly what I needed. I was tired of sitting on a chair all day anyway.
I stripped of my clothing and slowly dipped my body into the water. The still, calming water came as a relief to my stressed body. Small curls of steam was rising around me, and the scent of the candles filled my senses. It was a good idea for Gaege to get vanilla scented candles, and I thought he was crazy for buying them.
I shut my eyes, the thought of him crossing my mind. He was supposed to be wrapping up a few more things for his latest video with Josh and Mully. I had been hearing him yell random shit from his room all day. I chuckled, sinking lower into the water. At least his office was on the other side of the house.

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
"Eddie?" I peeked into his office, wondering where my boyfriend could possibly be. He wasn't in his office or in the bedroom. I thought he would be working or chilling on the couch while he waited for me to finish. We were supposed to spend time together, but I had no idea where he was.
I heard water running in the restroom, and light streamed from the crack in the door. It then switched off, and I realized he must've been relaxing in the tub.
I licked my lips, the thought of him making me blush. I haven't had sex with him in a while, knowing he was naked in the tub didn't help. Before I could decide to leave him alone, my crave for him was already leading my feet straight to the restroom door. Excited, and a little nervous, I quietly opened the door and peeked in.
Eddie had his eyes closed and was relaxing in the tub, and I felt my dick harden a little. He looked beautiful like this. He turned his head towards me when I shyly walked in, seeing his face flush red.
"G-Gaege!" Eddie nervously covered his body as I walked up to the tub, "What are... What are you doing here?" "To join you," I giggled, "Because you're hot like this." Eddie swallowed as I slowly took off my clothing, his eyes scanning my body. I smirked, bending over slowly as I took my boxers off.
With more confidence than before, I slipped into the warm water. Eddie grinned, grabbing my waist as I was pulled into his lap. "You know, I missed seeing you like this," Eddie said softly, running a hand through my hair gently, "I'm sorry I've been so caught up in work lately." "It's okay," I smiled, "As long as I get to have you all to myself for just a few minutes..."
I kiss him gently, moving my hand down his chest. His hands run up and down my back, kissing me slowly. I started kissing his jawline then down to his neck, nibbling and sucking his skin. He moaned softly, his head falling back as his hands gripped my ass.
I could feel his dick growing harder, and I left small hickeys on his neck. "Babe..." Eddie jumped when my hand wrapped around his cock, "Ohh... fuck, that feels so good." I continued to stroke him ever so slowly, licking my lips as I enjoyed seeing him pleasured. His eyes were squeezed shut, and I stroked a little faster.
Eddie's fingers then found their way to my hole, rubbing slowly, teasing me. The motion made me stop halfway through a stroke, and I see him smirk as my mouth hangs open. "You're not the only one who is good at pleasuring the other," Eddie pressed his fingers into me as I grabbed onto his back. My nails dug into his back gently as he fingered me faster, and I bit my lip, trying to contain my moans.
"I want to hear your slutty voice you bitch~" Eddie whispered in my ear, replacing his fingers with his hard dick. This made me gasp, letting out a strangled cry. I was still tight, and his pumps made me cry out in pain.
"E-Eddie it- it hurts!" I told him between breaths, grabbing onto his shoulders, "Eddie please-"
I gritted my teeth in pain and yelped when he slammed into me. He stopped, buried deep inside me as I trembled. "Does it still hurt?" Eddie told me as I didn't meet his eyes. He tilted my chin up, kissing me gently before deciding to slowly move in and out of me.
I matched his movements, finding a steady rhythm. I clenched my jaw, drowning out the pain with the pleasure I felt.
"Oh shit," A familiar feeling started to rise in my chest as I said to Eddie, "Baby, I'm close." He continued to pound into me, his pumps deep and hard. I started stroking his dick, making him groan.
"Ffucckk..." I moaned, coming and throwing my head back. Eddie continued to pound into me, making me sob as my ass was sensitive and couldn't take it anymore. I tilted his chin up to me, seeing his face red and twisted with pleasure. His sweaty hair was in his face and he let out louder moans.
"Look at me when you come," I forced his head to stay in place. He tried his best to keep his eyes open as he came, his mouth open in absolute bliss. His eyes rolled back, and I smirked, satisfied that I made him make that face. I felt him release in me, his strokes slowly down to a stop.
I stayed sitting on his cock as he came back to reality, hearing his heavy breaths. "I love you," He said between breaths, kissing me gently. "I love you too," I smiled, "But can we relax a bit longer in here? I'm comfortable." Eddie chuckled, "Sure."
I smiled, closing my eyes and leaning against his chest.