Josh x Mully: Behind the scenes (SMUT)

A/N: You know I had to go with the famous Mully and Josh photo. Enjoy smile

Josh's POV
"Ahh!! Eddieeee!!" I heard Mully scream from the other room, "Why would you do that to me?!" I chuckled to myself a little, wondering what the hell Mully could possibly be recording. He had been in his studio all week, and I kind of missed him. The only times I actually saw him was when he came out to eat and then left again. I could tell he was very stressed from all the recording, but after taking a week off, he needed to get back on track.

I stared at my phone, unsure of how to cure my boredom. I didn't really have anyone to talk to except for Mully. Although when he was in his studio all day, it was no fun.

"We're gonna be here for another hour if you keep doing that, dickhead," Mully said again, making me sigh.

"Another hour?" I muttered to myself, "How long does it take to complete that game?" I crossed my arms, leaning back on the couch. That's when I had an idea.

A small smirk started to play on my lips, eager yet nervous all at once. I had never done something like that before, but I had no idea if Mully was going to be mad or not. Only one way to find out...

I got up and walked to Mully's office, hoping he would be too absorbed in the game for him to notice me. I needed to have some fun with him. Recording videos all day long was so boring. How could he sit at his desk and ignore his sexy boyfriend all day? Seems impossible, especially if I was his boyfriend.

I slowly turned the silver doorknob to his office, peeking in quietly. He was facing the other way. Since he had his headphones on, he didn't seem to hear me. I could see Eddie, Smashing, and Narrator on a discord call with him on one monitor, and the other showed an Uno game.

"Hehehe," Mully smiled mischievously, and I guessed he probably did something to mess up the other boys. As he continued to play the game, I slowly walked towards him. He glanced my way, but he didn't say anything. I guess he didn't want to stop the recording because of me. That's exactly what I wanted though.

I put a finger to my lips when he looked at me again, and I guess he understood the signal because he laughed at something Narrator said. I crawled under his desk, making him jump when he felt me.

"What? Why would you challenge that?" Mully asked, laughing a little. I ignored his comment, too distracted by what was in front of me. I was holding in my nervousness, which was quickly replaced with excitement.

I placed both my hands on Mully's thighs, rubbing teasingly. He didn't move, but I could tell he was surprised. I wished I could see his face, but I was happy with what I had in front of me.

My fingers trailed closer to his groin area, and I licked my lips. I carefully undid his zipper, surprised that he was instantly rock hard. He sucked in a sharp breath when my hand wrapped around his dick.

"Oh, it was nothing, don't worry," Mully chuckled nervously to the others, "It was my turn right?" I stroked faster, enjoying him shifting in his chair. He sank deeper into his seat, giving me a better angle.

"Oh, so I guess I'm not the only one who wants this," I muttered under my breath, putting my hands on his dick. I licked his tip then took him entirely in my mouth, making him moan slightly.

"Ughh..." Mully groaned but quickly caught himself and said, "I mean, ugh I don't want to draw cards!" I continued sucking him off, making his hands clutch the back of my head.

"AhHh!" Mully's moan escaped his lips, but he answered, "Sorry. I just spilled some coffee that's all." His dick twitched in my mouth, and I hummed around him. He was close, especially when he tugged on my hair. His hips jerked upwards, pushing his dick further down my throat.

I gagged a little but then relaxed my throat. He started to face-fuck me, picking up speed. I was making him feel so good, and I was awfully proud of it.

Right before he was about to release, I felt him push my head off him. "Alright, I'm ending my recording there!" Mully said to the others, "I hope you all enjoyed, because I know I did."

I smirked, chuckling at his choice of words. "Yeah, it honestly was surprising, but it was still good," Mully then added, "The game of course." Yeah, because what else would be talking about? Not my totally amazing blowjob.

When he ended the recording, he rolled back on his chair, staring at me with a shocked expression. "What the hell, Josh?" Mully's face looked red. "You didn't even come yet," I said to him with a smirk. "But during a recording?" Mully shook his head, a slight laugh escaping his mouth, "Are you fucking crazy?" "Only crazy for you," I answered, crawling out from under the desk.

"Ohh, you're getting it now!" Mully picked me up, carrying me in his arms, "I'm not letting you get away with such noddy acts!" He smacked my ass, throwing me on the couch. "Mully, I-" I started to say, but he grabbed my throat.

"I'm in charge now," He said roughly, his grip tight but not too tight. "And I want you to beg for me to fuck you."

He unbuckled my pants, making me moan when his other hand stroked my hard dick. He kissed my neck, leaving a path of marks and hickeys along the way.

"Mully, please..." I moaned, my vision clouded with lust. "Please..."

"What do you want, Josh?" Mully growled in my ear, stroking me faster, "I want you to hear you say it."

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed, feeling my forehead starting to sweat, "Fuck me please!"

Mully smirked, "That's more like it." He stopped stroking my dick but dipped his head in my ass. He started licking my hole, making me jump from the sudden movement. I moaned, but he stopped when I was loose enough.

He lied me down on the couch, climbing over me as we shifted positions. I squirmed underneath him, and he lined his dick up with my hole. I winced from the searing pain at first, which quickly dissolved into pleasure. I moaned as he started slowly, making sure I was okay before going faster.

His hand wrapped around my throat again, and he kissed my earlobe. He went faster until suddenly, he hit my prostate. I moaned louder, and he continued to abuse it. "You like that?" He said in my ear, grunting with effort. I dug my hands into his back, squeezing my eyes shut as I came closer.

I then moaned loudly, releasing on Mully's chest. Mully pulled out before coming on me. My body shook at how intense it was, and Mully slowly climbed off me.

"Don't ever try to give me a blowjob under my desk again," Mully said to me, holding me close. "But it was fun!" I answered, smiling up at him, "Besides, you were way too stressed about catching up with videos." Mully kissed me on the head, "I guess your right. But if you do that again, I don't know if I would be able to be so quiet."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I finally did a Mully x Josh. I'll prob do more soon since itd
But anyway, I hope you enjoyed! Leave in the comments, who do you want to see next? Have an awesome day and love you all <3
-1292 words-