Eddie x Juicy: Vr Surprise (SMUT)

A/N: Hey sorry I haven't been updating as regularly. I've been working on another book (check it out if you haven't) so it's been hard keeping up with multiple books at once. Although the support has been amazing and I couldnt thank you all enough! Enjoy the chapter :)

Eddie's POV
"What's up fool!?" I yelled, swinging my fists at the air, "You think you can get away dawg?" "Ahhh, Eddie!" Mully yelled, throwing his hands up to his face. "Stop, stop!" Josh yelled, holding his hands up as he split us apart, "Everybody knows Mexicans belong in prison!" Mully then died of laughter, breaking our skit for the third time.
Mully!" I laughed, clutching my stomach, "Thats the third fucking time!" "I'm sorry I'm sorry dude," Mully kept laughing, trying to catch his breath, "I'm literally crying!"
As he continued to laugh with Josh, I heard someone enter my office. I picked up my vr headset, glancing at whoever came in. Gaege was carrying a plate of food in his hand, a large smile on his face. "Babe! I'm home!!" He said loudly, making me jump, "And I brought food-"
He stopped as I shook my head, pointing at the headset. I put a finger to my lips as I whispered, "Not so loud! We're recording!" Juicy blushed, laughing shyly, "Oh aha sorry."
I put my headset back on as I pretended like nothing happened. "Eddie, eddie," Narrator was calling me, making me turn towards him, "Should we just cut the skit like that or do it again?" "Nah, I think it was good like that," I shook my head, "My arms hurt from punching the air."

Gaege's (Juicys) POV
I made sure Eddie had put on his headset before sneaking back into the room. I silently opened the door, peeking into his recording room. The computer was still running, but it wasn't showing his camera. Wires connected from the vr headset and back to the computer, and I was always scared he was going to fall. I mean, not like it hasn't happened already.
A picture of me and him was sitting on his desk, and it was the time we had visited my family in Florida. Man, I miss Florida. Especially the alligators...
Eddie's laughter snapped me out of my thoughts, and I heard him say, "I can't go back to prison boys." I chuckled, wondering what the hell the other boys were doing now. It was always fun watching Eddie out of context.
I carefully stepped over the maze of wires on the ground, making sure Eddie didn't hear or notice me. With my pants growing tighter, the excitement flowing in my veins, and knowing what I was doing would surprise him, the wanting of it all grew. I bit my lip, wanting to get my hands on him already. But I knew I had to wait for the right time.
"Okay dude, what are we going to do now?" Eddie asked the boys as I inched closer to him, "Do you guys wanna-" He jolted as I touched his shoulder, whipping around towards me. "What the f-" I slapped a hand over his mouth before he could let out the words, whispering away from the microphone, "Shhh, trust me..." Eddie was silent as I slowly removed my hand, and I could visibly see him gulp.
"Uh... oh sorry guys, I just tripped over one of my wires haha..." Eddie said nervously, adjusting his headset, "So where were we again?" My hands ran up his chest, and he tried his best to stay still. I kissed his neck gently, hearing his breaths quicken. Seeing him struggle made me even more turned on. I didn't even care if the other boys could hear us or not.
His cheeks bloomed a slight shade of pink as I started to dip my hands into the waistband of his warmups, teasing him ever so slowly. He tried moving his hips against my hand, but I quickly pulled away again. "Don't be so impatient," I whispered, making sure he could hear me. He frowned, but I chuckled.
I moved behind him, kissing his neck more aggressively this time. He bit his lip, trying his best not to make any noises. "Oh right there..." Eddie said softly as I kissed his sweet spot. "What? No, I meant Narrator," Eddie quickly covered up, realizing the other boys could hear him. I smirked, running my hands down his sides and grinded against his back. I knew by the gasp he could feel my hard on through my pants.

Eddie's POV
Feeling his touch caught me by surprise, and I resisted the urge to moan. I felt my dick twitch in my pants, but I didn't dare make any noise, secretly enjoying the feel of him.
I jumped again when his hands ran into my pants, going lower and lower towards my crotch. "Eddie what the fuck is wrong with you?" Mully's character in VR stood beside me. "Uh I-I'm fine dawg!" I said a little too loudly, laughing nervously, "I just feel a little weird t-today!" My voice cracked a little when Gaege's hands trailed over my dick, stroking me through my boxers. My joggers were on the floor, and I wished I could see Gaege.
"Alright then," Narrator chuckled as I pretended like nothing happened, "At least you didn't fuck up during the skit." Josh answered as I gritted my teeth, "Yeah, that was a pretty good skit. Even if Mully kept laughing at retarded shit." Mully laughed again, "It was funny man!"
"Wait hold up, let me check something real quick guys," I quickly said, already pulling off my headset. I was instantly met with the sight of Juicy on his knees, and he had a small smirk on his face. I let out a breath, and he started to remove my boxers. "Shit..." My breath caught in my throat as he wrapped his lips around me. I grabbed the back of his head, feeling him gag when I pushed him down on my dick. I threw my headset back on as Narrator asked me, "Is everything good?" "Yeah, I was checking to make sure I was still recording," I lied as he started to suck faster, "Ohh... I mean, what are we going to do now haha..."
The others boys looked at me in confusion before Mully continued, "Uhh we were going to-"
But I quickly lost track of what he was saying since Juicy started to him around my cock. "Ngh, oh fuck!" I suddenly yelled out, making all the other boys jump. "Ohhh shit, I need to use the restroom-" I threw off my headset before I could hear the others answer, too embarrassed by what happened.
"Hehe, I knew you wouldn't be able to hold it together," Juicy told me as I stared angrily at him. "What the fuck babe?" I shook my head, tucking my hard dick back in my pants. "Hey! I'm not done with you yet," Juicy then grabbed me, pinning me to the wall unexpectedly as I gasped, "Don't think you're in charge here." He grinded against me, hard and slow, and I whimpered when he bit my neck. I didn't know where this dominance came from, but I was lost in his touch to care.
He tugged off his boxers and pants, doing the same to me moments later. He lined himself up with me, and I started to protest, "W-wait no prep?! Gaege stop-" But he had already pressed his way into me, and I cried out in pain. He wasn't even halfway in by the time tears streamed down my face.
He finally stopped, and I gasped for air. He slowly moved in and out of me as the pain turned into pleasure, and I squeezed my eyes shut. I became a moaning mess when he gripped my waist, pounding into me faster. "You like that?" I heard him say, his breath hot against my skin, "Yeah, you dirty bitch." I was getting close. I didn't know how long I could keep going.
"G-Gaege! I'm going to come!" I cried out, the familiar feeling rising in my chest. Juicy went harder, pressing me against the wall. I looked into his hazel eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck tighter. His hair stuck to his face as he kept eye contact, and I finally felt myself release. A few seconds later, he came deep inside me, moaning as I clenched against him.
My eyes then trailed over to the forgotten headset on the ground, realizing that my mic was still on. "Oh shit!" I covered my mouth, "Gaege, I know this is an awful time to say this but... I think my mic was on the whole time."
Gaege's face grew from confusion to shock, and he shook his head with a slight laugh. "Oh god that's so embarrassing..." He said to me, glancing at the headset, "Well, at least I got to fuck you."

A/N: Thank you for reading, I'm going to try and update again soon! Sorry again for such slow updates, I've been so caught up in my other book that it's hard to keep track of this one. Hope you enjoyed and have a good day😁