Snowy Days: Josh x Mully

A/N: Since it's already winter and getting a bit cold (even tho I live in south Texas which is basically always summer but ok 😐) this chapter was inspired by the holidays and cold weather.. so um, yeah, enjoy :)
Slight smut in the end ;)

Josh's POV
"Josh! Josh!" I felt my shoulders shake a little, "Josh wake up! Its snowing outside!"
"W-Wha?"
"Come on, Josh! I want to go outside!"
I rubbed my eyes, sitting up with a groan. "Baby, it's seven in the morning," I said groggily, sitting up as he continued to shake me gently. "But I want to go outside!" Mully pouted, "This is the first snow of the year! We can't miss it!"
I smiled a little, turning to see his face. He was serious about this, especially since it was our tradition to always go out on the first snowy day of the season. His eyes shined with hope, and I couldn't bring myself to say no. I mean, who could? I could hardly protest against his cute and hopeful face.
"Fine, we can go," I told him, making him gasp. "Yay!" Mully instantly rushed to our closet, throwing on a fluffy jacket before I could even get out of bed, "Come on, come on!" I chuckled to myself, shaking my head as he beamed with joy.
We rushed outside, and the cold air stung my cheeks and eyes. I still smiled, grabbing Mully's hand. He smiled with a blush, looking away shyly.
The cold, frosty air played with our hair, whipping past our jackets and sweats. I tip-toed to press a warm kiss to Mullys cheek, a strong contrast between the cold weather. "Why don't we go for a walk?" I ask, tugging at his arm gently. He agrees, and we begin walking through the snow-filled sidewalks.
The trees and grass were covered with a blanket of snow, and small snowflakes decorated the cool, morning air. There wasn't any people around, and I used it as a perfect opportunity to kiss Mully.
I stop him, making him look at me with a puzzled look. "Why did we stop?" He asks until I press my lips to his. The cool feel of his lips mixed with the warmness of his body and mouth made me want even more. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. He dug his hands into my jacket pockets, not daring to break a second of the kiss.
His nose was red when I pulled away, and he giggled. "You know, I can never get enough of your kisses," Mully told me shyly, "I love you."
"I love you too," I answer softly, cupping his cheeks in my hands. His brown eyes shined with delight, making me grin. I looked into his eyes for a few more seconds before deciding to kiss him again, this time deeper and more passionate than the last one. My heart was beating a million miles an hour, and I never wanted this to end.
I ran my hands down his back, no longer feeling cold. He slowly traced circles around my hips with his thumb, moaning softly when I kissed his neck. I left small marks against his soft skin, teasing and nibbling gently, just enough to leave a mark. I moved his beanie out of the way, kissing his earlobe with a smirk.
He sucked in a sharp breath, and I pulled away. "Damn, your such a good kisser..." Mully chuckled, still staring at me in awe. He shivered, and I said, "Are you cold already?"
"I like the snow, but we've been out here for a while already," Mully answered, shivering again. I rubbed the sides of his arms, "Aw, okay baby. We can head inside already."
Mully smiled, grabbing my hand again as we began to walk home. We were smiling the whole way, and I wished I could stay like this forever.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Depending on what time your reading this, I hope you have a great vacation and Christmas (if you celebrate it or another holiday as well) ima update a little more since I'm going to be off so yeah byye :)