3 - Mission Failed [FINAL]

January 1, 20XX, Earth Calendar

It has been nearly a decade since the Philippines underwent a mysterious and seemingly impossible transition to another world, in another universe. This event, which has confounded both Filipino and Russian scientists, is thought by some to be connected to a sort of large-scale quantum tunneling. However, this theory has not yet been widely accepted.

Despite the lack of concrete answers, it is clear that the Philippines has somehow managed to cross over into a new world that is hospitable and welcoming.

This turn of events has sparked a sense of awe and wonder among the citizens of the Philippines, who have been left to ponder the implications of such a miraculous occurrence.

Most have speculated that this transition may be the result of luck or divine intervention, while others have considered the possibility that the Philippines has been given a second chance to right its wrongs or fulfill a specific mission on this new planet.

In response to this unique opportunity, the Philippines has committed to protecting and preserving the natural resources of its new world, to ensure sustainability and thriving for all its citizens.

As the Philippines looks towards the future, it is ready to be recognized on the international stage as a distinct and dynamic country, with a rich history and culture all its own. With a strong economy, efficient systems, and a commitment to sustainability, the Philippines is poised to make a lasting impact on the world and serve as a beacon of hope and prosperity for generations to come.

However, it is too good to be true.

Today is the day that the 12th Puting Perlas fleet division of the Philippines sets sail. This formidable force consists of one Apolaki-class air carrier warship, three Nucquan-powered Maginoo-class armed warships, seven Lapu-Lapu class destroyers, dozens of multi-capability frigates and corvettes, and even a luxurious Hari-class cruise ship.

These state-of-the-art naval assets have been developed by a team of anonymous Filipino inventors, led by the President herself. While it may be difficult for the fleet to pass through the strange natural barricade surrounding the archipelago - a series of towering rock-formation barrier islands known as the Great Wall of the Philippines - the Department of National Defense remains confident in its ability to defend the country from any potential invasions.

The origins of the Great Wall of the Philippines remain a mystery, with even the most seasoned scientists struggling to explain the strange formation of these slim rocky islands in a perfect circle around the country reaching up to 250 nautical miles from the extent of the country's exclusive economic and territorial zone. Some speculate that it may have something to do with the Philippines' unexplained transition to another world, while others see it as a mere coincidence.

Despite the unknowns, the young and ambitious Lily Sagrada, head of the Department of National Defense, can't help but grin at the thought of this natural defense protecting the country at the very least.