Chapter 32- Emperors

More than a decade ago, the islands of the Federal States of the Philippines were mysteriously transferred to another world and determined even by most scientists and professionals that there is a supernatural intervention from an intelligent being or God in short.

If not then why the country still exists as a whole?

The modern-day Philippines witnessed the real magic manifestations. There are currently four forces of nature: gravity, electromagnetism, weak and strong nuclear force, and yet the addition of such is still debatable in regards to quantum mechanics and general relativity. The force that can manipulate every force and matter?

Well, let's aside from the introductory part.

The Philippines decided to help the Iclylic Confederation from the clutches of demons and to establish diplomatic ties. For a reason to take advantage of their misery and helplessness.

Once those ties were established, the Iclylic Confederation government which was now transitioned to a democratic republic, changed the most drastically in its entire history.

Philippine President Luna Lo Csia requests a bizarre amount of samples of food, plants, and living beings which are mostly going to be used in studies and experimentations, but the go signal from President Icya during their urgent meeting(?), the ...

Philippine President Luna Lo Csia requests a bizarre amount of samples of food, plants, and living beings which are mostly going to be used in studies and experimentations, but the go signal from President Icya during their urgent meeting(?), the New Icya government successfully fulfills those requests in hurry. Given most esteem and importance, after all, Iclylic's agricultural sector grows too fast to the point they can feed their population by several times. All thanks to genetically engineered seeds that can grow in almost kinds of soil coming from their benefactor.

Even the Republic of New Icya, with its barren, unproductive lands due to magical toxic chemicals sprayed by the demons all over the place, was a treasure trove of unknown species and minerals, according to the Philippine exploration team, and the Republic of New Icya began to export to the Philippines as well although, on part of Philippines, their exports aren't for commercial purposes. After all, anything from the outside can probably cause unwanted epidemics and imbalances.

In return for this and strong goodwill, the Philippines began sharing out concepts of modern life towards Iclylcians-for example, telecommunications, gadgets of the 20s, methods for connecting large cities with flat, seamless roads and underground gridlines for electricity; and large-scale distribution systems like boring machine technology, economical trains, and subways in the intention of minimal environmental disruption.

All kinds of modern technologies were requested as well, but the Philippines had passed new bills before then on congress to safeguard their core technologies and national security. The export of weapons also came up, but that was already considered illegal, so nothing could be done. This includes the digital world of the internet.

It was in the intention to not expose the dark sides of modern life and to reduce possible abuses.

After all, giving a grenade to a caveman is not a good idea. So anything that can disturb the equilibrium. For example, what if Iclylicians are exposed to Filipino toxicity or search for inappropriate content on the internet almost all the time? Not to mention the fear that it will bring unwanted laziness throughout the populace.