13 - Love, Deception And Betrayal [FINAL]

Warning: The following chapter contains a depiction of slavery and other heinous acts. It includes graphic and disturbing content. Reader discretion is advised.

———

Year 5960 Intercontinental Calendar

Somewhere in the Sengreneia underground guild, two days after Luna became a part of the underworld to pay for Xylma's academy tuition.

The name suggests that the entire huge guild is underground.

This is the only dark guild known for the horrendous acts that take place within it. It is the darkest side of society, and the most brutal men, criminals, and gangs can be found here.

Even empires can do little about these international groups and their branches that infest and lurk within their country.

Torture rooms, dreadful experimentations, sex sessions, child trafficking, female market, buying and selling slaves, and then extreme of all– cannibalism to all sorts of sentient beings. You name it.

It was the very definition of hell and home of the most evils.

Well, as for why the president chooses such a place- she has the reasons other than the tuition of Xylma.

This time around, two people hide somewhere else in a dimly lit space.

"You bitch sure has lots of milk to offer hahaha"

"Just do your job and I'll give you more money if we succeed"

"Sure sure. You're pretty damn strong there, bitch. What bad luck! I should bet on you next time!"

"..."

"Crescent Moon Viper huh. The sole woman every hungry wolf love to lick at! Hahaha! You gather unnecessary attention with that mask and hair of purity y'know"

"Do your job immediately or else..."

"Okay okay, I'll do it haha! Here use this easy to open cage!"

—————

"You seem troubled, sir."

"Huh?"

A strange man called to Rassieur from the alley.

Rassieur was known as the Al Mycóta the Devil in the guild, the strongest next to the guild master and the most handsome man yet feminine.

There was a man who approach him. He was in a worn-out hat and scarves. He was a strange gentleman by any measure: absurdly obese and furnished with polished glasses. He didn't seem to fit the underworld, which was much more like a surface dweller.

So he stuck out dramatically from his surroundings. Deciding it wise to ignore him, Rassieur hurried on past.

"You need a companion."

Rassieur stopped in his tracks. The obese man knew exactly what to say to get him to stop.

"Your three imp familiars consume most of your mana. All thanks to them, you acquired great powers of sorcery spells."

Everything he said annoyed him. Rassieur wanted to kill this man right here and now but it will cause him headaches from other influential gangs this man belongs to. And Rassieur knows, he isn't ordinary as he casually approaches him unlike anybody else.

"I'm not sure what that has to do with you."

"If I helped with recruitment, you might still stand a chance."

Rassiuer didn't have the desire, to hire a greedy capitalist.

"Subordinates? Ahaha, no. I will provide you with something far more useful."