Chapter 31- Meeting Before War

-Volume 2-

"Never think or do anything against the President, do you understand?"

The sounds composed of rigid words reverberating inside her head, walking on the otherworldly pavement roads like one who dances along with their hymns.

"Hmm~ hmm~ my dad used to be rich hmm~ hmm~ but then he married my mom~"

The way she walks and the rhythm of her tones are both in sync and acclimated by the swaying of her dark purple short ponytail.

Every step she takes, a glimmer of sprinkles sprays on the ground, oblivious to what she's doing in a seemingly idle state.

Might as well consider her behavior weird but throughout PhilSecta society, she has widely been recognized as one of them albeit identified as a special case and the first Filipino anomaly agent.

This person is no other than Xylma El Lacrita and was known by few on the continent as the Amethyst girl. The extremes she's experienced and all the further principles and laws she must obey were all battering her mind continuously.

You should do this!

Never forget such an important thing!

Yes, it was too much to bear as a PhilSecta agent although she was assigned on special missions regarding unknowns such as magecraft, sorcery, and anomalies Filipinos never understand outside, it was still hard as she is the only one who provides mostly intel of those.

Someone as wise as Xylma understands behind all of those things assigned to her- she's been analyzed and observed her weaker psychological and emotional fortitude which is something needed in crucial negotiations, investigations, and of course, assassinations.

Furthermore, she's not accustomed fully to the modern lifestyle such as reading academic articles or using sophisticated computers.

Sir Homer's warning is pretty straightforward and is he exaggerating a bit? She's truly that terrifying, isn't she? If so, my three teachers...

"Agent 33-1S, your protectee is waiting at 12 00 shorelines. You're ordered to go to the location immediately"

Masculine whispers reached her ears from behind, the voice disperse as Xylma started running as fast as she could, leaving afterimages behind.

Farmlands, forests, farmlands, and some residential buildings along the way...

After running a few kilometers, she reached the place in time without breaking a sweat.

---

Somewhere in the northern habited islands of Zambales, on the remote forest areas near the shores were two silhouettes standing side by side facing the rising sun beyond the seas.

One was an outstanding appealing teenager on her lab coat wearing eyeglasses and a large pad hugged by her slender shoulders and beside her is a handsome large man in his combat uniform patterned in green and tan camouflage- both arms crossed fidgeting back and forth seemingly troubled.

Both two hold the highest positions for the impending doom of incursion by the two northern empires.

"Big brother Jose, don't indulge in self-destruction before the storm blows. Speaking of storms, look..."

AFP Chief Jose Raulio Batombakal stopped in his tracks and felt a sudden blow of air.

DND Secretary Lily Sagrada adjusted her messed up hair seemingly upset and chose to not turn around. Feeling the awkwardness, Jose tries to prevent a feasible escalation between the girls.