Chapter 44.5 Current Map (To edit)

Geopolitical Map as of Present

This map represents the entire region of intercontinental countries.

The highlighted text signifies nations currently associated with the Philippines, have been in contact or most cases another way around like Xylma being a royal of a certain kingdom

The Heather Kingdom, the first nation the Philippines tries to contact is been considered incapable to start foreign relations with them.

Setting aside the case for the Heatherean citizens accidentally hit by missiles, for several reasons, one of which is political chaos where factions here and there assert their dominion over the other and also the Philippine government deemed its royalty and nobility corrupt and generally incompetent. The wealth gap between commoners and nobility has been rampant.

The story goes on where Xylma kidnaps the royal family and without any option, Rooks and his father have been forced to ascend to the throne to avoid further chaos and become the new royalty.

Several events have happened as Rooks and his lover Princess Mariel follow Luna's dirty yet too effective plans which result in the stability of the kingdom. Much to the two's dismay, this includes developments improving the lives of the common people and praises for their countless achievements that originally doesn't belong to them.

One of which was the extermination of underground guilds singlehandedly by Rooks and the reformation of royal and noble bodies by Mariel, restructuring laws favoring all social classes.

Yet, for all that happened. Rooks, Mariel, and the Heather Kingdom have no idea that there is a new country just beside them.

The next country the Philippines tried to befriend with is the demon-infested closed nation of Iclylic where no one can enter and exit its boundaries and for some reason, Filipinos have no problem with it. Further conclusion by theoretical physicists is that Earthlings can not be manipulated by supernatural forces of this universe at all unless consuming something rich in mana, Filipinos are safe from dangerous supernatural body manipulations.

Before long, several agents have been dispatched throughout the six main islands to improve the lives of the Iclycians by bringing several different seeds that can grow from anywhere, sharing necessary technologies and other ways that improve the livelihoods of the people by multitudes, where anyone can live without worrying about foods, water, and other necessities. They conspired with the five dukedoms under secrecy more than one year before the empress comes to the lands.

Times have passed, the entirety of Iclylic Kingdom has been bountiful, and yet the existence of demons robs what's the vibrancy of the kingdom left, and just right then, a country where these men in black suits came from answers their pleas, vanishes the demons from their beloved lands in just days and eliminate the tyrant demon lords by the famed empress through her holy might.

The people witnessed their mountain obliterated to smithereens, dismantling their monarch into a republic one where anyone can vote who they want to be their leader, and most of all, the country they revered bestowed them technologies that improve their lives even more.

Former Princess Icya, reformed her country as per the empress' wishes and became the first president of the Republic of Icya. The nobles including the dukes discarded their statuses without any opposition for some reason and became normal citizens.

President Icya became the representative of the country to the Philippines and bowed as an alliance partner as long as the Icya Republic exists. Heck, even Icya asks Luna to conquer her country and her people to become Filipino citizens to which Luna refuses. Although Icylicians don't have sorcery powers like the other nations, they boast physical prowess exceeding human limits and unwanted problems will surely arise once they are incorporated into Filipino society.

As of today, New Icya Republic is the only country that recognizes the Federal States of the Philippines likewise the Philippines' strongest ally in this vast world.

The current Sol Fermessa Empire doesn't have any idea regarding the existence of a new country in the south. Some scholars and prominent personalities may argue but upon the report delivered to the court after months of the imperial expedition to the south, they soon later found out that demons have something to do with the incident.

Although it was a big issue, the return of the sons of the imperial family held much more importance than the infamous tyrants, not to mention the crowning of the new emperor.

As such continuing investigations in the vast sea full of dangers is futile, to begin with. Furthermore, the past tyrants have a bad reputation across the lands.

The Philippines currently has interests in this empire, the same goes for the southern empires of the Austrona Continent.

As for the Alkatross Kingdom, the kingdom to which Princess Mariel belongs, the kingdom there experiences a coup de where the church takes control all over the country and purges the nobility to death though the situation of the royal family is still unknown, the Philippine government has limited plans on it. After all, the nation has completely become the nation of an evil cult.

Even Luna considered the possibility something supernatural has been used to brainwash the people, she too hoped that everything will change in that country but all of it has placed upon the shoulders of the future queen Mariel who wholeheartedly accept her plans.

As for the Raisen Kingdom asides from its neighbor the Kentanra Republic, the new emperor of Sol Fermessa Empire announced the freedom of its colonized territories and reparations to the world but will Xylma asserts her claim to it or not? The story will proceed with the mentioned premise.

For decades, the Philippines survive national threats and the impending doom brought upon by the anomalies— reasons why Luna and her government decided to limit the presence of her country. Just like the abnormal sorcerer who easily forms a huge meteor and a gigantic demon capable of destroying multiple nations!

After all, what foolish country decides to showcase itself in a world full of unknown threats? This same applies to someone shouting in the middle of Amazon forests.

Although the Philippines is an advanced country, that doesn't mean it can topple any country without assessing each threat capable of such a country, not to mention Filipino scientists hardly understood the inner workings of spellcasting.

Luna is afraid of something terrifying just lurking in the darkness, for example, sorcery creating hyperimmune pathogens or spell destroying an entire ecosystem.

Just how terrifying supernatural manipulation such as magic and sorcery is to the Filipinos! Even the northern empires copied its single golden warship
into several thousands of copies!

Such a broken double edge sword to the eyes of a magicless person. Personal gains or destruction.

Well, time will tell when Luna decides to conquer the world.