Chapter 35- Massacre and Luna Wants To Kill

AN: Welcome Philippines 17th President Bongbong Marcos!

-------

"Ahahahaha!"

A handsome young-looking man was floating high above the skies, with long-braided hair, clothes that of a martial artist yet adorned in mystical pieces of jewelry, and a manly figure backed by the sun behind him.

His name is Lazarus Xis Sol, the former emperor of the Great Fermossa Empire and father of the two current dead emperors, and the strongest spellcaster of the empire who leaves countless legends on the region!

Lazarus suddenly emitted sinister and strange laughter. He slowly, laboriously lifted his hand and grabbed the remnant jade-like from his neck.

Lazarus expended his ocean-vast crystal-clear mana fuel and bit the jade, pouring the external contents of his aura into the remnant jade.

"Ospuriuszo Hazakemo Sacrata!-"

Boom--!!! The sky trembled. An incomparably violent ancient power poured out from the residual jade!

"What!?"

While on the deck of the main warship, Xylma's soul felt a stinging pain suddenly, quickly turning around she saw a black cloud of smoke emerging from the skies, and immediately the area become darker like the day instantly transitioned to night!

That black smoke emitted enough magical power to destroy the lands and a very huge meteor, just from looking at a distance, Xylma only felt suffocation as if a large island falls towards them!

She immediately teleported to the cruise ship, only to find out a well-known powerful influential man bathing in magical essence in front of Luna!

"N-no way, h-he is..."

And also the sorcerer they captured and bound earlier -the Imperial Chancellor!

Gritted her teeth, Xylma immediately barricaded herself and Luna from these entities, and shortly after, the gargantuan meteor somehow stopped falling.

"*cough* *cough*"

"Hehehehe... Chancellor boy, you should have called me earlier, losing 99% percent potential, to think you destroyed your future for that pitiful arrogance! My foolish apprentice..."

It was as if an ancient masculine and a high-pitched feminine voice were talking at the same time.

Hearing this, Xylma started trembling uncontrollably, she could only feel cold sweat trickling down her spine knowing she has no chance to win no matter what.

Amidst the black smoke emanating from him, he was a golden-bodied terrifying figure wearing ancient and strange armor and jewelry imbued in very dense mana!

In truth, Xylma's current mana reserves barely hold a candle against one of those!

While she is terrified and preparing to expend everything she has, Luna watches the man with observation fearlessly and calmly.

Standing there without a noise.

"Teacher-"

The Chancellor looked up with reverence at that golden body, as if Lazarus was his heaven, his guardian angel.

"Teacher, help me kill that hateful woman! She's too hateful! She destroyed my source and dignity! Kill her, slice her into a thousand pieces!! Including that white woman!"

The middle-aged Chancellor cried out, his expression distorted with hatred.

"You don't need to ask! They killed my sons!"