Chapter 46- Luna's Blade - Razenia Monte

“Now she left us, can you explain why you lied to me?“
“!… I don't remember saying such a thing, Mariel hehe”

Rooks trembling and never want to see her terrifying expression right at this moment.

“You died in a stampede, aren't you?  Do you know what makes me infuriating? Ever wondered about my feelings after I heard that fake news from Noelle?“
“Forgive me, Mariel. I won't do it again!“

Mariel seeing his genuine apology smiled at him with a pained expression.

Although some events would happen after this, it's better to save those later.

——————————

“Who is that fully-clothed white person talking to the Miss President, Senior Anna?“
“Oh her? Don't tell me, you didn't know her for all these years?“
“Forgive me, Senior Anna, I-”
“Never make eye contact with her”

Before Xylma continues speaking, Anna suddenly warned her which made Xylma close her eyes and lowered her head before facing the opposite direction.

It was a teen with long braided hair talking to the President casually, making it look like the fully clothed masked woman was powerful.

The sorcerer agent girl catches the glimpse of the teen girl's bloody horrifying eyes and turned around subconsciously.

“Is she a relative of the President, Senior Anna?“, Xylma asked profusely whispering.

Xylma saw Anna slowly nod and smile which means the said person was turning her gaze in their direction and Anna as the Top Head responded respectfully.

After the said fully-white clothed person accompanying the President leaves the vicinity, Anna signaled Xylma to go together in a secluded room reserved for high-ranking agents.

In the ventilated room, Anna said: “Xylma, you did the correct thing to obey me. The Luna's Blade is not a common agent albeit a person. Although her prowess as an assassination-based agent is also ranked top among her peers, is a widely known magnificent hero of the country who save cities from the reigning NPA-One. Based on her alias linking towards the President unlike ours, she can be regarded as a real top hegemonic power within the country even more powerful than the political power held by the vice-president.”

“More powerful than the vice president? Isn’t that the Tripartite Generals?” Xylma asked in surprise.

“Hehe, Little Xylma, the Tripartite Generals are just the current seven-star generals of the country. However, there is still a gap between them and the mighty agents who completed International-level missions all around the globe or should I say, the entire planet of Earth?”

“Ah? I- is that so?” Xylma thought that Anna and the Tripartite Generals were already the most powerful in the PhilSecta. She didn’t expect that there were even stronger people. Could they be some kind of heroes who are originally accompanying the President from the beginning?

“Even though I performed innumerable accomplishments and fulfilled any mission the President orders me like back when I'm a gorgeous lady incapacitated NPA-One Ring Leader, still no matter what, I can't reach their level. It could be said this group is our President's extension of herself. In regards to her being relative to our superior, no… she's not”

“I-I see… why am I missing such critical information? Is this related to Black Agila?“

“That’s right. Now that you have joined our dominion, the higher domain of PhilSecta Society, some secrets of the Philippines can be revealed to you.” Inside the dimly lit room, Anna’s eyes flashed with respect. She raised her delicate body to an upright position and said: “The strongest widely known and most influential in the Philippines, except the President, is the Luna's Legion Of Four”