Chapter 47- Legion of Four, The Bullet and Bomb

November 23, 2010, In the mountains of Isabela, Cagayan.

The girl was in despair. Five years ago, she had been living a modest, happy life in the self-reliant community. Surrounded by friends, supported by her kind parents, and loved by her someone. However, one day it all came crashing down. She was punished by the mayor for her disobedience in coming to his mansion. Unknown men kidnapped her, using planks, and tortured her in a secluded room, leaving ugly scars adorning her features and rendering her unable to walk on her now useless legs.

The attitudes of the people who surrounded her swiftly changed over the past years. Greeted with disdain and experiencing the abandonment of her beloved, she could only resent everything. Hating the God who pushed this ordeal onto her.

Why did she have to endure this suffering? Why must God test her so?

Filled with disgust for everything, she became an atheist and despaired.

A well-known doctor could have treated her injuries a little better, if not by a lot, than the care she had received. However, the kind of money required for such treatment was impossible for her family to afford.

If she lived such a life, 'I may as well die...' she thought.

However, one day the girl's despair was lifted.

The famed unknown doctor who treats everyone regardless of whoever they are and at the same time a hero, for some reason, had stopped by her small neighborhood. The silver-haired masked man with a white furry cloak covering his entire body ran faster than a regular sports car.

From trenches, ditches, and even rivers, the girl saw him pass by. And when he finally stopped in front of her, she couldn't believe her eyes.

One could tell that his figure was that of a young adult, but upon closer inspection of his dark, abyssal eyes, it becomes clear that this is not the case.

The man, with a smile plastered on his white mask all day, was nicknamed "Luna's Bullet" by the public. He was the hero who saved millions of lives and secretly killed thousands. Like the other three members of the Legion, who were the epitome of Luna's white color, no one knows his background. He was handpicked by Luna as the best doctor and fastest assassin agent ever.

After all, he is well-versed in biotechnology, nanotechnology, chemistry, toxicology, and pharmacology, comparable to the president himself. His abilities and capabilities are beyond human limitations, making him a hyper genius.

And so, Romantiko Alkayde, with a tiny silver-colored ball made up of countless nanobots smaller than the microscopic realm, entered the girl's body. It analyzed her complete genome and scattered throughout her body, repairing damaged tissues and bones, destroying cancer cells, and treating other irregularities within her body.

Of course, these nanobots do no harm and are programmed to safely fix the biological workings of the human body. The girl does not feel any pain or discomfort, aside from a feeling of being full of vigor yet exhausted. Although her energy reserves were used, she is now completely healed inside and out and has become a healthy person.

Forming something within her mouth, Romantiko grabbed her face and forcibly opened her mouth to retrieve the sphere.

The treatment lasted exactly one minute and completely healed the girl's legs and face. She became beautiful lady once again.

Demanding neither money nor gratitude in compensation, Romantiko attempted to leave uneventfully, as if it were the most natural thing to do. However, the girl stopped him.

"Why save me? There was nothing to be gained from helping me..."

Romantiko replied with a smile that would bewitch any woman, saying: