Chapter 44- Xylma Adventure Part 2

In the last minutes of demon extermination throughout the Iclylic Confederation, now known as the Icya Republic— there was only one demon left behind, an ugly demon resembling the demon who terrorize the capital and was killed by Luna.

This demon, however, was by no means strong or intimidating instead he run and runs which he considered his trump card, and yet he was got cornered by one human in a weird black suit— the latest military mech suit that was recently been made, strong wearable equipment that boasts human physical capabilities to that of a common demon warrior.

This demon was a demon in the eyes of the demon.

The components of such a suit are confidential, unlike the suits that all military forces wear that have invisibility layering technology, an exoskeleton that makes one surpass the physical limits of a human, a homeostasis mechanism, and features enhancing the speed and spatial maneuvering of the user, this suit has more to it.

Although this demon was shorter than it seems and a kid, he only managed to kill one old man in his entire life!

So much so that this demon seeing such a powerful entity peed in himself. No matter how fast he runs, this man easily covers the gap between them in seconds.

There's no human like this! he thought while he brings himself brought down to kneel due to fear.

He saw it. He knew these black guys massacred his fellows on the mountain Iferanda and his friend was killed right before his eyes.

He even witnessed that terrifying light coming from the heavens and obliterating the entire mountain!

“I'm Homer and you are?“
“…”

The man before him sighed and lowered his weapon after witnessing a weapon of mass destruction in action.

“What a forsaken world. Does your God create you?“

The demon was baffled when he heard this.

“Well, anyway… that little genius seems hostile against you anomalies, I wonder if she experimented and bisected you?  We heard you demons can regenerate right? What a great specimen”

Although there was nothing action happening and feels anticlimactic, no one knows at this moment who is the real demon here.

Homer spoke as if he found a new toy to be a gift to his lovely acquaintance.

————

They had resumed eating when Green spoke to Xylma as he skewed another piece of meat.

“You’re a strange one. No normal person would want to team up with a bunch of intimidating men with blood dripping down their faces. What made you want to join us?”

“Hmm…well, I have my weird curse thing to consider, so I figured I should try joining the most problematic-looking group. See, a group like that wouldn’t reject me for being shady, you know?”

Xylma acting professionally. The three of them stopped eating. She continued with a grin.

“That’s when you shady-looking three came strolling along. Heh heh, did you notice how the other parties at the forest entrance reacted when they saw you? All the girls took one look at you all and either fell on their backs or ran off with a shriek! Even I was surprised to see two men bleed from their foreheads, and this was before any of you guys set foot in the forest!”

Green let out a huge sigh.

“You’re something else, Amethyst.”

He said, staring into the fire. Amethyst was the name Xylma choose as her alias this time. She doesn't want them to know she is a wanted criminal.