Good News!

Hey readers,  this is me Keishiroga!

Guess what? I finally did it! After countless hours of coding, planning, structuring databases, gathering data like it's going out of style, and filling out more forms than I care to admit for almost two years, I've successfully defended my undergraduate thesis! Failures, unlucky events, it's been a wild painful, and exhausting ride, one that has tested even the strongest of passions, but I've emerged victorious, and kinda of awkward to think about I felt relief that it is over instead of being happy.

Butt anyway...

Now that I'm finally free from the depths of thesis hell and those very strict demons, I wanted to give you all a quick update. I know I've been MIA for a while ahem in years, but I promise it's for a good reason. With this milestone behind me, I'm diving headfirst back into the story. That's right, new chapters are on the horizon!

Luna and her Philippines are getting attacked by a legion of nations! And gets what is that union again?!

And then exploring the vastness of the Waham continent to the south!

And who is that eternal princess that can craft swords that have capabilities beyond common sense?!

And tell this,  Luna is raking up the geopolitics in the region! What the hell is she planning for the Heatherean royal family her agents kidnapped?! What about those foreign prisoners after the Northern Naval War Incident?! Does Luna and her society finally find out how magic works in the grand scheme of things?!  I mean classical physics and quantum mechanics hehe.

Will Xylma pursue her royalty bloodline despite her parents' refusal?!

Let's find out!

I might not be very specific too much on the said fields since I made things up that do not exist in our reality.

Regardless...!

I'll be putting in the work to get those drafts polished up and ready for you all to devour. So, sit tight, buckle up, and get ready for some exciting updates. I can't wait to share what's next with you all!