APOLOGIES

Hello esteemed readers,

I wanted to apologize for my recent behavior, particularly my comments. I allowed my personal frustrations to affect my behavior in the book and chat box, which was unacceptable. I am sincerely sorry and hope you will accept my apology. As fellow readers, I respect and value your opinion and am committed to continuing this book after the end of volume one.

I am currently in the process of reconstructing and revising the chapters to improve cohesion, clarify the story, and strengthen the characters' identities. While I will not change the important points, I do want to ensure that the story and its characters are presented in the best possible way. I have also developed plans to address any issues in the chapters I have published.

Writing in the military genre is challenging, especially for someone like me who lacks real knowledge of armies and assets. I apologize if my writing is not up to par or if some of the painful comments make sense. Please know that I am just a wannabe writer inspired by Nihonko Shoukan.

I am committed to improving my work-life balance and ensuring that this behavior does not happen again. I hope you will continue to read this book, even though the main character is not a country itself.

As for the publication schedule, it will depend on my free time and vacation days. In volume two, readers can expect a war between the Philippines and the Northern empires, as well as internal and scandalous issues in the Philippines and dialogues in other countries. There will also be development in Iclylic, and I even forgot to include issues about that king.

Is there anything else you would like me to add to the story? I am open to suggestions and ideas.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Sincerely, Author