Chapter 45- Xylma's Return And Black Agila?

NW: PS. Don't know why the author wants to delete the prior chapter about the refugees. Anyway, sorry guys for the late upload.

---------

Port 0, PhilSecta Somewhere On The Philippines.

After arriving at the only airport, Xylma landed in the PhilSecta via a specialized aircraft instead of teleportation to meet someone.

"Madam Anna"

Xylma trembled when she saw Anna Montes again and she felt a little moved.

The Top Head, Anna Montes had been aiding her in the open as well as in the dark. It was her plans that allowed her to escape from the clutches of the unfavorable elitists and technologies that are yet unknown in her eyes.

After not seeing each other for many days, gratitude and longing filled Xylma's heart. This beautiful woman had a mole beside her mouth. Although her chest was flat, her waist and lower body were quite charming.

"Miss Xylma... I haven't seen you for many days. Not only are you safe and sound, you now look even more beautiful and feminine."

Anna said with a smile.

"Well, it's all... thanks to Boss Anna's help I was able to escape from the dangers unscathed. I am here to thank you!"

Xylma lightly bowed in front of Anna.

"No need to do so. Everyone is from the PhilSecta family. Miss Xylma, I came looking for you this time because I have something to ask you about."
"Please ask away Boss Anna."
"The news that you trying to protect our president amid the uncertainty of facing a continental-stage person has been widely spread on the outside. Xylma El Lacrita is a naturally well-known mage assistant of her excellence and we are thankful for your bravery and sacrifices. However, Miss President's story of massacring terrorists, exterminating demons, saving Iclylicians, and then upgrading the lives of those people on top of that is much too astonishing. Though we know her greatness and we Filipinos worried about the dangers of the unknown outside, by having you by her side- we felt relieved. Anyway, still, your strength, strong will, loyalty, and talent have gained the attention of the upper echelons of the Philippine government. Although we are an unofficial government branch, we can't exert our dominance in political powers publicly and overtake the other three Philippine government branches. The possibility of using you to overthrow the President is still there..."

After hearing this evaluation, Xylma was also noncommittal and realize the truth behind the missions before she go to Heather.

Reasons, why such a rarest gem like her should be under a trusted person of the President, and Luna, doesn't want her to be tangled up in politics or any particular group.

However, Xylma met some great acquaintances along the way.

"Boss Anna, most of them were rightfully earnest government officials. If I were not ordered to assassinate a number of them, I would not have killed them. I neither like to kill nor do I feel proud of it."
"I naturally understand that you are a kind-hearted person. But in this dark and turbulent world where terrors run rampant, people are willing to respect the powerful and common people relying on the government above them in times of crisis. Although we, the magicless earthlings, fight each other for reasons back from our planet, only the really powerful and cunning ones can lead the world to a peaceful and prosperous time. Therefore, killing, using tactics even if it is dirty and fighting is inevitable here in this world as well. Those who can understand this will stand mighty, the overlord's heart is the heart of the world. Therefore, you don't have to blame yourself and stop that inferiority complex of yours and do what needs to be done. The way of an agent is the way of completing a mission yet it also serves our purpose to serve this country with our lives."