29 - The Power of the Philippines

Notice: The illustrations included in this chapter are not original and have been used for entertainment purposes only

Notice: The illustrations included in this chapter are not original and have been used for entertainment purposes only. The original source of the illustrations is unknown. Any further use of these illustrations should be done with the permission of the original copyright holder, if known, or with the guidance of legal counsel.

----

There was a tremendous battle happening right now in the Iferanda mountain and a series of mild earthquakes felt each every second on the entire central island!

Embodiments of thunderous clouds and exploding volcanoes, battling each other through sheer might yet no one could ascertain how the battle will end.

It was a show like a man killing a nasty mosquito in mid-air with a club and the fly wants to bite for blood.

Who might win?

A woman whose physique could harness gigawatts of electrical energy- amplifying biotechnological cells, unimaginable stamina, lightning-fast agility, maximizing the brain's neurogenesis and neuroplasticity to acclimate mental processes, and administering overall body functions at the cellular level!

A super convenient advanced transhuman body comparable to Kardashev's Level 2 Peak Civilization!

As cool as may sound it be, she has limitations, unfortunately. Her cells couldn't keep up any longer if this battle takes a long time.

In truth, this woman replaces her multimillion cells for newer ones every moment!

Yeah, she's passing through every human's limitations!!!

What incomparable vigor!

Although there's no way her energy power is limitless, Luna would run out of it anytime soon and so did her system. Although the thunders above shower them continuously because of their calamity-level battle, that doesn't mean Luna could harness it to her body instantly!

Unlike her enemy which a character brought upon reality, couldn't describe less than those mythological entities!

A normal person will die from shock seeing such a terrifying hell creature. Not to mention the visible demonic aura enveloping his gigantic body and the surrounding place.

Not even Luna could fathom such anomalies as the sudden environmental change they were in and how did he make the place hellish.

What might the outcome be?

Well, time will tell.

•••

*Wang wang!*

*shriek shriek!*

The castle on the mountain top of Iferanda had collapsed and surrounded both President Luna and Demonnaire Captain Barbados with raging flames and hot magma which reflected her unshakable beauty as well as the sheen of her lightsaber.