Chapter 36- Luna Exercising Her Powers

“What!?”

Lazarus stared in confusion.

An entity brimming in thunder with long spearing hair appeared behind Lazarus.

“You kill my people!”

Luna’s lips hardened with endless resentment.

The hot plasma of her blade, coated in hundreds of megawatts of electricity fell silently! In the skies, a series of lightning alternatively flashed.

Following the countless streak of lightning striking the ship!

“WHHHAAAAAARRGHHHHHH!!!“

A high-pitched scream let out from his mouth, causing the waters to ravage each other!

“Pfft——!!!”

Blood spurted out like ink, and even the final robes of that despicable man burned into ashes. Lazarus Xis Sol, that despicable man fell to the ground powerlessly.

In the skies, his meteor breaks into sands. Under the peak noon sky, the loser lay naked on the ground with smokes of burnt flesh rising on his charred body.

Upon contact, he was electrocuted by hundreds of megawatts of electric currents which run through every fiber of his being!

His every cell has burned, he felt paralysis of the breathing center in his brain, paralysis of the heart, and uncontrolled, extremely rapid twitching of his muscles which meant— he was one step away from death!

In truth, he's lucky and strong enough that he didn't turn into piles of charcoal!

A normal person would turn into ashes!

That deathly power runs through his body which impales his senses and destroyed his mana core tantamount to the continental stage and now reduced to mere provincial!

But, this was no different from death. A super powerhouse at the continental realm was instantly reduced to a fifth-degree burned pile of flesh, and one suffering from permanent damage, he would no longer be able to recover.

Fifth-degree burn injuries occur when all the skin and subcutaneous tissues are destroyed, exposing muscle. These burns are fatal due to damage to major arteries and veins which in this case– he will wait for his final second and pass away.

What's more, the human body was composed of 60% of water which instantly evaporated on his part.

It was too much pain one could imagine.

During the final clash, Luna finally understood the law governing this world. Only in that moment of life and death, could she comprehend the true meaning of power to her vulnerable people.

Luna had an epiphany.

Only the strong survive, which one weaker should cling to.

However, for Lazarus, whose pride towered above all, this thunderous attack was crueler than death.

Luna had taken advantage of Lazarus’s carelessness and arrogance. Condensing and concealing her full power, she had allowed herself to be temporarily dashed in silence, and under the peak sun and tyrannical aura, she had dashed behind Lazarus and electrocuted him.

Lazarus was unable to detect Luna, who had condensed and concealed her aura as a professional assassin, and was too arrogant and had never entertained the possibility that Luna would be able to resist his dominant strength.

Luna had gambled with her life, if she had made any mistakes, she would have been bisected instantly and crushed under him, and it would have been a death sentence to her country.