Chapter Three: Plan

REMINDER: READ THE TAGS!
~2 Years Old~

My mother just gave birth a year ago to another baby boy. He is now 1 years old. His name is Rupert Vint Kinsleigh. He is such a sweetheart!! I also noticed that I'm the only one with 3 names which is kinda odd.

My oldest brother is 4 years older than me so he is 6 and already went through his social debut and the magic aptitude test. His magic powers are Earth, Poison and Telekenesis. He loves me but tries to put on that I'm the cool and calm stoic kind of older brother. . . He sucks at it by the way

I asked my father if I could study magic but he said kiDs aRe NOt aLlOWed tO uNTil ThE aGe oF 6 bleh bleh bleh pishh yeah right! ┐(゚д゚┐)

My sister is way older than me she's currently 11 years old and is engaged to the twin crown prince of the Whitlock Kingdom.

She is very caring but is strict with my brothers. Although its like she flips a switch whenever she's with me and latches onto me like a freaking parasite! I love her though, she's amazing
⊂((・▽・))⊃

My second brother dotes on me like theres no tomorrow. He escapes his teachers just to play with me. I even got some tips on how to pick on door knobs!

Me and God, I found out his name was Cornelius but yeah that idiot and I talk often well more like a piece of paper will just flop right in front of me with his message on it.

But never mind that cause right now I'm in a predicament.

I just remembered that Guinevere (me) will be kidnapped at the time of the magic aptitude test!

Along with many other children will be sent to the child traffickers. The dumbass heroine didn't get kidnapped because she came in late.

The child traffickers separated the children into two batches. One will go to the Cyprus Kingdom while the other to the Whitlock Kingdom.

In the original story Guinevere was sent with the batch who went to the Whitlock Kingdom but were lucky since they were caught midway. Though the other batch was not so lucky.

Therefore . . .

I plan on getting kidnapped and be sent to the Cyprus Kingdom instead so that its a valid excuse of escape!

Obviously I'm not gonna let them get away with it while I'm there but why escape? Well I'm not suicidal enough to just stay here and wait for my doom!

I've read many novels and played plenty of games enough to know that the heroine has that charm cheat and all the male leads fall at her feet..BLEH (hey that rhymes)

I learned from my eldest brother Heinry that we live in the Elrod Empire.

Elrod Empire is spilt into 3 Kingdoms Kinsleigh, Whitlock and Cyprus. Even if my father and the other two kingdoms is/are kings and the Royal Family, they still are below the Emperor of the Empire. The Elrod Imperial Family. The Emperor and Empress makes sure that everything is kept on check.

Elrod Empire is a Human Empire even though both the Emperor and Empress are not pure human, we really don't care cause we are very open with any race and majority of us are still human.

There are 5 other empires. Septhis Empire, the Demon Empire. Agarean, the Elven Empire. Lazarus, the Vampire Empire. Draigoch, the Dragon Empire. Lastly Graycrest, the Beastman Empire.

(A/N: ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Then Magic,

Common:
Draw
Craft

Rare:
Fire
Water
Air
Earth

Epic:
Ice
Lightning
Nature
Shadow

Legendary:
Telekenesis
Poison
Space
Healing

Mythic:
Light
Darkness
Creation
Steal

Godly: (does not exist but now it does because of me hehe)

All

The levels are pretty basic which is low, medium, high and excellent.

Then Alchemy,
Academic
Institution
Royal

Lastly Service,
>Adventurer
>Swordsman/woman
>Mercenary
>Knight (typically the ones who work for nobles)
>Holy Knights

Kingdom knights-
>Third Order
>Second Order
>First Order

Empire Knights
>Fourth Order
>Third Ordeer
>Second Order
>First Order

To be continued . . .

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-