Chapter Seven : Locket

-& Next Day &-

Today me and my family will be going out for a picnic. There's a really huge and pretty garden a little far from the castle. My parents wanted to go out for a picnic since they were jealous that us siblings spent time together without them . . . the king and queen of the kingdom y'all!

I woke up relatively early to make a locket for the seven of us. I thought of what the design should be and I thought of a seven starred locket. A one of a kind. No one but me made it so it can't be mistaken. I took out my phone and developed a picture that fits right in the locket. I engraved everyones initials at the back of the lockets so they can differentiate whose is whose.

After I was done I place them all individually in each box and wrapped them neatly. I saw a small wrinkle and got irritated and fixed it right away. Seriously the small things like that gets me. I heard a knock on the door and nanny julie came in.

"Good morning my Lady its time to freshen up and get dressed." Nanny Julie smiled at me while scarily waving the comb in her hands."

"U-ugh can we skip the long brushing sh*t"

"My Lady no cursing! And No. I'm glad you only curse when you're with me and not out in public."

"Fufu~ of course I know when to be a proper lady."

"As long as you understand"

Thus began the torturous hair combing session.

After an hour of brushing my hair. I finally got dressed In a simple but elegant green and cream colored dress.

 I finally got dressed In a simple but elegant green and cream colored dress

I headed out and met with my parents  when it was 2 hours before lunch time. Since it takes an hour to get there and we wanted to roam around.

The carriage ride was comfortable since the cushions were really soft. I didn't mind the occational rocks since it was like a lullaby.

We finally arrived and so we roamed around the garden for 30 minutes casually talking as we went along the steps.

"Boys, how was sword practice?" Father asked Brother Heinry and Quentin.

Mother was pushing Rupert's stroller and Mary nee-sama was walking beside me.

"It was fun, Father though . . "-Heinry.

"The teacher is not all that great to be honest" -Quentin.

"Ara, Why so?" Mother asked curious as to why.

"Well he seems to be lacking, whenever he teaches us how to attack  we immediately know how to counter it. It's been going in like that awhile now." -Heinry.

"Hm, in my opinion the teacher doesn't really lack in anything. He is teaching brothers lessons typical for their age because thats his job. The strategies he taught is that of above basic level. Brothers are just better than normal kids. So I think we should just hire a teacher who teaches older kids or teenagers since brothers seems to be in that degree of skill." I explained.

Silence

I looked at them and they just stared at me and blinked. What's wrong?

"Ginny, how do you know that? You have never been in the training grounds??" Brother Quentin questioned confused.

Oh that...sh*t

"W-well I get curious every now and then and watch you both" I lied through my teeth. I always watch them to learn as well. Though I prefer a naginata than anything. When I was a general, I used a naginata since I was born at the Kamakura period that time.

"Hm..ok then" They seemed suspiscious but still took my explanation.

We walked back to the eating area where the picnic was ready. We talked some more and I decided I should just give the present.

"Papa, Mama, Heinry and Quentin onii-sama, Mary nee-sama and Rupert, I have a little present for you I hope you all will like it."

I each handed them their presents and they opened them.

"Uwaa~ They are so gorgeous Ginny-chan!" Mary said adoring her locket.

"Oh you can open it like this.." I showed them that it wasn't a normal necklace.

"Ginwy Nee-samwa its so amazwing! Thank you!" Rupert walked over and hugged me.

"Ginny-chan, h-how is there a mini portrait of us here??" Mother asked and was surprised.

"Ah, about that there is this new product called a camera where you can take shots and picture then it can be developed into any size. I managed to snag a one time opportunity since they were still manafacturing it" I smiled.

"Interesting . . . Thank you Ginny" Father said and kissed my cheek and followed to kiss the rest of us on their cheek. Mother followed suit. They all thanked me and said they'll cherish the locket.

Heinry Onii-sama can be seen caressing the locket, smiling gently. Father was patting it with his lips slightly upturned hiding a smile . Mother, Sister and Quentin were still staring at the locket with a smile. While Rupert wore it and held onto it like it was his heart. Ahh~ what a nice day today is.