Chapter Forty-seven : A Mother

"Why?" I asked and they remained quiet.

"Hestia, Ares..I'm asking you both. Why did you agree to be my familiar when you knew your lives were going to be tied to mine."

"I-..It's because we trust you, Celeste-sama."Hestia started.

"How can you trust me when you never knew me???"

"Well, we have high sense of feel, we can tell if someone is qualified to be our master. At the time, we were orphans. The both of us were prepared to face life or death alone and live with uncertainty but then when you found us that day, we saw hope with you." Ares said.

"We could feel your overwhelming magical aura, a human with endless amounts of mana, a person with the right amount of light and darkness. We could tell all of those from the first time we met you. Y-you felt like..a m-...mother to us." Hestia shied away.

"A mother?" I said in a whisper.

"Family. We didn't have that and we yearned for it but we saw a future with you Celeste-sama, we knew we would enjoy life with you. When we saw you..we already recognized you as our m-mom..it may be weird..or you may think we are creepy. I know you're mad but-" Ares ranted in a panic.

Whilst their large size, I pulled them both in a hug. Tears brimming my eyes.

"It's not weird nor creepy, ok? I love the both of you to death. If you want me to be your mother, I'll gladly be your mother. I mean, I always thought of myself that way. I raised you both since you two were babies."

"I just don't want you two to be tied to me, that if I die the you will as well?? It's dangerous to be tied with me..."

"You've been saying that, why??" Hestia quizzed.

"..I've lived five lives, this is my fifth. This is a world was featured in one of my past lives where magic doesn't exist.  I reincarnated in the body, of someone who is destined to die. I strayed from the path that would possibly kill me but that doesn't mean I'm safe."

"I practically live with a huge sign board strapped to my body that says, "Kill me". Then the fact that if I die then you would too? It scares me. I want the both of you to continue living even when I pass. To live your free life, without me." I cried.

"C-Celeste-sama.." They cried.

I then thought of something..I summoned Cornelius.

"I was wondering about when you were going to summon me again, what is it I can do for you Guinevere?" He mused.

"Can you talk to me without the two of them hearing?"

"Sure." He then snapped his fingers.

" If in the bad case, I do die..how can I make it so they don't die with me? like an emergency spell??"

"Hm..you have the capability to. Just break it. Normal people don't have the ability to but you, you can. You are a child blessed by me after all. All you have to do is to say anything in a chant that you no longer want them to be your familiar and you end it with swearing on my name." 

"Will..anything happen to them if I do?" 

"They'll just pass out for a few days but aside from that, nothing."

"How about an emergency spell??"

"..Well you can, you have to swear to me that if anything happens to you, before your  death, your bonds with them will be no longer valid and they will be free from you and you die alone." 

. . .

"What did you talk about, Celeste-sama??" Ares worried.

"Oh, just about our bond. He wouldn't tell me if I could find away to not let you go down with me." I laughed dryly.

"Celeste-sama, please..just focus on living a long life..please." Hestia begged.

"Of course, I will." I kissed the top of their heads.

But that's not stopping me from taking precautions.

. . .

The next day I woke up wrapped around two fluffy wings. I heard a cute roar and when I looked up, it was Hades flying around above us. The King and Queen Trigan along with a few others were at the opposite side of us.

"My lady, please take care of our son for us." They all bowed their heads, I am currently a mess, my clothes are messy from sleeping, I'm pretty sure my eyes are swollen and my hair is a nest.

"I promise I will, I will also visit with him if you allow us to do so." 

"Absolutely! That would be amazing!" 

After awhile we bid our goodbyes, I got to know about the little guy and he's just a ray of sunshine despite his dark magic attribute. I love him already. The three of them entered my mind space and Hestia and Ares where showing him around.

I learned earlier from Hestia that even if they are hurt, they cannot die as long as I'm alive. So even when they have half of their bodies missing, it will just regenerate. I'm very pleased with that part.

I saw the wagon preparing to leave, I managed to catch it and I embarked once again to my journey to Brevod Kingdom. Along the ride, the three where chatting

"Have you eaten any sort dessert?" Ares asked Hades.

"What is a dessert?" He replied.

"Oh you'll love it! there's all kinds of dessert. Ice cream, cream puffs, cake, cupcakes. If you fon't like sweets, there's regular food. I personally love barbeque skewers." Hestia ranted.

"Their like seasoned meat that is on a stick that is grilled to perfection." Are nodded his head in all seriousness.

"Woah..that sounds delicious.." Hades drooled.

I shook my head, out of all of the conversations they could have, the first thing they talk about is food. *sigh* I gotta love them.

To be Continued . . .

If you are still here, Hi! I'm so thankful you haven't given up on this story. I really love this story but I might have planned this to be a long one so, if you are up for it then buckle up and know that I love you very much! 

If you have not noticed, what Ginny is doing is practically preventing the triggers of the male leads that would lead them to be what they were in the otome game though she doesn't figure this out till later.

I can't begin to express how much I really am thankful for you staying readers, I hope GOOD karma comes to all of you! <3