Chapter Fifteen: New Friends

Me and grandpapa Oz are going to get me a membership card in the Magic Guild and Hunter's Guild.

"Now you two, keep safe. Protect our Elvira, ok Honey?" Granny Ora said to Granpapa Oz while giving him a side eye.

"Of course Darling." He kissed her forehead.

"Hestia, Ares you both stay here ok?" They both nodded and laid in the bed.

I used my white fox mask to cover my face and identity while strolling with Granpapa Oz.

"Why aren't you wearing a disguise?" I asked.

"I can just go in there invisible though you must hold on to my clothes"

"Ok, no biggie also you and Granny Ora should conceive another child." I said.

"Isn't 19 children alot already?!"

"You both treat me as your own, its only a matter of time before I leave. I don't want you guys to be lonely.. plus I want to be an auntie!"

"...I-i'll think about it with her." He blushed. Fufu~

He turned invisible and stripped off his clothes. Kinda bothers me a bit though hehe

First, I entered the Hunter's Guild. Argyle Gerhardt, their leader, has already been contacted by Grandpapa Oz. He was taken aback when he discovered my true identity, but he chose not to react too obviously.

He gave me a Hunter's Guild membership card and I stored it in my space.

Then we headed for the Magic Guild. The Head was a woman named Bethany Thurston. She had an overbearing aura but she was really nice. Even though she knew I was a princess she squeezed me nonetheless.

I finally got my Magic Guild's membership card. I'm also probably the richest noble child ever since the production of the phone has skyrocketed. The magic orbs are confidential. No one knows it exists except for high noble adults who uses it as security.

My money is at now 4 million golden curros. Granpapa Oz went home first so I went to the forest. I called both Hestia and Ares over so the three of us are now casually hunting for anything we could find.

I can sense multiple high ranking ogres nearby and 8 people. I can hear their commotion. The 8 people were kids and they were struggling. Despite that they're holding up pretty decently

The Demon girl was about to get hit so I teleported right infront of her. Since it's not a flying cockroach, I have no problem. I don't care if Hestia and Ares are discovered by these kids since I can handle whoever tries to take them from me.

Both of them attacked four other ogres while I casted a high level lightning magic.

"Lightning Arrow." I said in a cold voice. Suddenly from the sky a blue lightning bolt hit the rest of the ogres.

 Suddenly from the sky a blue lightning bolt hit the rest of the ogres