Chapter Forty-four : Trigans

*FWOMP*

I opened my eyes and I have a mouthful of feathers in my mouth. I spat it all out and looked at the grinning griffin that was flying above me. 

"Goooood morning" She greeted me. I groaned and looked at the time, 4:10 in the morning. 

"Celeste-sama, let's go fishing! " Ares flew up and down excitedly.

"It'd be freezing though? I can easily make breakfast-"

"It'll be fine~ Plus, it's gonna be like training!" He countered after cutting me off.

"*sigh* Alright, but the moment you guy's shiver. We stop, ok?" They just sped to the nearby river, I sat down dipping my feet into the water, instantly removing the drowsiness out of me.

"I caught it!" 

...

*Crunch*

I bit into an apple, the sun rise slowly as the wagon rattles through the rocky road. 

"Mom, that lady over there is really pretty." A little boy pointed at me with wide eyes. I was wearing a simple dress and a cloak. I smiled at the little boy and he just turned beet red.

"Cedric! It's rude to point at people, sorry miss." The mom bowed slightly. I just waved my hand.

"It's fine." I giggled.

A week has past and we are in the borders of Draigoch Empire. The Brevod Kingdom is right beside the Kingdom we were currently at so it would take us at least two and a half more days before we reach there.

The Wagon stopped and we all got down, it was currently half past two in the afternoon. I listened to the clunking of horse shoes, rattles of scraps of metal, children laughing, adults chattering, and vendors shouting. Just like any other village, it's quite nice.

Instead of finding a cottage, camping again seemed like a better idea.

"Celeste-sama, there's a field over here! It even has a huge tree!" Hestia flew over to the tree she was talking about. I mean, there's trees everywhere but there's just this one very obvious tall and large tree smack down in the middle.

The night fell and we were enjoying the nice cold breeze, "Wanna eat some roasted marshmallows?" I suggested and they nodded energetically.

As we were roasting our marshmallows, well more like I was roasting marshmallows, yells and shouts were blaring over by the village. I ditched the marshmallow and hopped on top of Ares and he flew over to the scene.

It was a disaster, a large group of Winged Trigans were attacking the dragonkins

But why would the Trigans be here? They are by nature peaceful and lives far apart from other living beings and are ultimately, untamable

But why would the Trigans be here? They are by nature peaceful and lives far apart from other living beings and are ultimately, untamable. Trigans are very high and powerful magical beasts that would not fight unless aggravated or disturbed. The King Trigan of their streak is also present, so why?

*ROAR!!* 

I looked over to the left and the Queen Trigan was freaking out, beside her were her cubs that look as if they were just a few months old.

"Celeste-sama, there's something odd about their behavior.." Hestia said.

I observed and they seemed to look as if they were looking for something? 

"PLEASE HELP ME!" A woman yelled while holding her child, being faced with a Trigan.

"Anti-gravity" I chanted the spell, all Trigans and Draconian were pulled down. The Trigans were screeching and thrashing on the floor but the King was resilient and stood still.

"What's wrong King Trigan? Why are you attacking this village?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion. He just looked over to his wife and then to it's cubs then back right straight into my eye. He stared at me with sorrow and anger.

"..Did someone hurt your family?" I questioned.

"Celeste-sama, someone from the village kidnapped one of the cubs." Ares informed me.

"What? Wait..how did you understand him?" 

"Celeste-sama, We're also Magical Beasts and on top of that we are from a higher classification, unless you have forgotten." Hestia squinted her eyes at me.

Oh right, hehe

"Can I have a piece of your fur?" I politely asked and he bowed his head, "Oh before that, Sleep" I casted a spell on the one's being affected by the Anti-gravity.

I held in my hands and it gradually turned into dust, I held it in a fist then raised it to my mouth and blew. There are 5 levels of magic spells that aren't related to any attribute. 5 being the highest and 1 being the lowest.

I used a level 5 grade spell of Tracking. It would be impossible for a normal person to do it but fortunately I have a cheat called reincarnation fxck up.

It glowed a dim light and showed me the way to all of its offspring but only one line separated from the rest. I followed it and it reached a wall? I placed my hand on the wall and knocked on the surface.

*Tink Tink*

"Well that's a totally different sound." I took out my glaive and step back to destroy the wall, I wasn't really aiming for a silent and discreet entrance anyways. Once it was destroyed I ran and followed the trace as fast as I could.

I reached a den in the bottom where it was cold as heck.

"Black Magic.." My eyes widen at the door infront of me. 

The runes surrounding the door could curse anyone that tries to open it brashly. *sigh* I guess I have to used light magic.

"Shatter" I closed my eyes and gathered a large amount of power to my palms and released it all at once.

The door just broke down and inside was gruesome. 

To be Continued . . .